Cube clothing

Lewis A
Lewis A Posts: 767
edited July 2013 in MTB buying advice
Is it any good? If so, then there's a huge sale on sports pursuit...

http://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/cube- ... othing-jul
Cube Analog 2012 with various upgrades.

Comments

• RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    I would tell you if it was worth the money, but I'm not signing up to their page just to see prices
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I would tell you if it was worth the money, but I'm not signing up to their page just to see prices
    Potato
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • grenw
    grenw Posts: 804
    Quite like the look of that Race Pilot Hoody most of the way down on the left but without prices .....
  • Lewis A
    Lewis A Posts: 767
    They have really good deals on stuff, at the moment they have mule bar and high5 at 50% off...
    Cube Analog 2012 with various upgrades.
  • I've not bought anything from Sportspursuit so far, but I do watch with interest to see what comes up. They've currently got some pretty cool 661 shoes for £40 from around £70-80 which I'm quite tempted by. On the down side I've heard they can take an age to deliver the goods, mind
  • Sitter
    Sitter Posts: 40
    I've bought a few things from Sportpursuit and yes, it does take time to deliver. They wait until the sale has ended and then post the items out some time after that. Having said that, they do give you an estimated date for delivery when you buy stuff from the sale, and in my experience my things have been delivered within that time scale, even when I had an item posted out to me in Austria. Not much use if it is an item you are wanting straight away, but if you are able to wait a while, the money you can save is often worth it.