Tuesday Morning Goodness

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Top of the morning and all that.
Good day (ish) yesterday has set me up well for the rest of the week.
Work was mostly in control
got home did loads of bits, fixed air con in car, fitted satalite speakers in the man cave, fitted new computer system to the amp in the man cave, fitted new 720mm bars onto Dawn, took dog for ride with Dawn. 8)

Tonight will see bathroom works :(

Anyway enough waffling, onwards to more coffee's
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I've had a lie in today as I have blood tests this morning. It was nice being able to lay in bed for an extra hour :) I am, however, starving and soooo thirsty! I've had to fast for this blood test, so I'm missing my breakfast and the all important tea!!

Other than that, work is all that is happening today.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Meetings, that about it today
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

had a good ride on the DH bike last night, found a great new track about 20 mins from my house. it's got a big road gap jump in the middle - which I didn't hit last night :x but I will next time 8)

a bit of looking busy to do today and then early finish to pick my boy up from school

laters :D
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening ladies

Another night off the bike tongiht, chill out time but back on it tomorrow.

Today is all about what is free lunch today?

Laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Moaning,

Working a measly 6am til midnight today, gonna be hurting later! All for the greater good, as I finish at 5pm tomorrow then off til Saturday.

Hub adaptor should arrive from superstar today then building of the Wolfridge shall commence tomorrow. Hopefully will have it ready for Sunday's Long Mynd ride. Last time there I couldn't even see Gazlar on the descents as he was so far ahead!

Had the dreaded 'Red card of CRC putting things in silly boxes so we can't post your new gloves through the letter box' yesterday. Should have expected it really!

Laters
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    More nings.
    Today I is tired after a bloody stupid ride home last night which deviated quite substantially. Recorded some cartoons this morning, got some editing to do later, but right now I'm slumped over my desk drinking tea and procrastinating.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Day 9 is proving to be hard work. Just can't be bothered to get on with anything.
    Oh well, back to the venue later to shuffle some paper around.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,530
    Afternoon loafers,

Slept surprisingly well considering I probably cracked a rib in yesterdays argument with the tarmac, but it's not too bad as long as I don't cough or sneeze. The road rash wound on my arm is leaking through the plasters and making a mess on my shirt so I am getting some funny looks and questions in the office about why I cycle. Stuff 'em.

The rest of the day mainly consists of work :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I am getting some funny looks and questions in the office about why I cycle. Stuff 'em.
    Tell them you've joined a club that you're not allowed to talk about, on account of the rules.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I am getting some funny looks and questions in the office about why I cycle. Stuff 'em.
    Tell them you've joined a club that you're not allowed to talk about, on account of the rules.

remember - chicks dig scars
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,530
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

remember - chicks dig scars
    Unfortunately now I've peeled the plasters off my elbows and knee it looks like a bad case of carpet burn, so if I refuse to explain it might not be the chicks that'll be doing the digging. In which case I think it's best to tell everyone very loudly that I fell off my bike :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]