The What Farking Day Is It Anyway Thread

foxc_uk
foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
'Ning
Time to get up and commence another day of faffing about for work. Not sure how I'm going to cope with another 19 days of this..
Ibuprofen for breakfast. Followed closely by some biscuits I think.

Kisses
FoxC

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Foxc - ale is your friend

Mornin

Feeling below par this morning as a may have had too much ale last night, but it was sunny & this rug rats had made some friends at the pub, so I consumed cider & then we went to visit some friends and more was consumed.

Today is a walk up the Wrekin with the rug rats and then BBQ with some friends, at some point the current wife will return from doing the sandstone trail
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning crudders

Manthrax + wine = poorly bg13

Not properly H'd but feels like i had a lot more than i did! Weather looks proper bo again so some mincing around the back yard may be had.

but first.......bacons!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Work for a change. Hopefully the Aussies get bowled out early on and everyone buggers off home.

On a positive note, my boss is leaving next month. He's a nice guy but I've met his replacement before, the day after she'd spent a week riding the 7 Stanes. I think I'll like her.

Laters you lazy sons (and daughters, I'm all about equality,) of bitches!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin' w****rs

A fine weekend spent mostly avoiding the sun by slaving the garage trying to get the damn racer built. Good news is we seem to be getting there so come the end of the month, it may be getting a public shakedown. Even better news - I get more weekends free to go biking. Now that's a bit of a win.

...cos, I'm missing out on some great bl**dy rides at the moment.

In the mean time - dinner calls.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Had a slight problem with the barbecue today, apologies if you were driving through Sheffield at about 3pm.

fire-1_zps12de7116.jpg?t=1373820746