Thursday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today is my Friday, so I'm in good spirits... ok that's a lie, but still, weekend starts tomorrow woooo! :mrgreen:

Today, yet another studio to test out. I think this is the last major one we have to do, so that's a relief. I also need to order me a shiny new MacBook Pro today, the boss says it's ok to buy one as we can "hide it amongst the other iMacs we're buying". Not sure she knows what the differences are, but hey, it'll be shiny!

Need to sort out MOT and insurance today too really :?

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Morning

Enjoy your Friday TKM

Today has been good so far, with a decent ride into work. Lots of work meh in the middle, but hopefully a decent (if a little warm - ride home).
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning monkey poo flingers.

Today bike is in the boot, sun is shining :) though a small amount of sleep last night so will hopefully tire myself so much i collapse at home!

onwards to free lunch
  • Morning sheep shit dodgers

Today is also my Friday, looking forward to being off tomorrow and getting a decent ride done, York races on Saturday where money will be lost and beer will be drunk. Could do with a couple of winners on sat to pay for all the new bits I have recentley purchased.

Went to lidl for the bike stand this morning, someone posted a heads up on here somewhere must say I am quite impressed for the price.

Onwards to my last shift of the week, laters
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    1.5 days in work and then it's my 4 day weekend! The mothership has already planned my time off to the nth degree. These plans will be changing.

Someone in work is going to get a punch in the face today. I don't care about your child. I don't care about what you think. I just plain don't care.

Sun is shining and I want to be at the beach instead.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Doooooo it punch them!!!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Massive windows, massive tower fans, makes me wanna book a holiday. Think I might have to extend the september one...

currently staring at 1200+ pages. Effing solicitors :p it's almost friday, I don't want it
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Doooooo it punch them!!!
    ^ This.

I was going to fill you in on the usual stuff but this is more interesting.

Later......
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    cicatriz wrote:
    Doooooo it punch them!!!
    ^ This.

I was going to fill you in on the usual stuff but this is more interesting.

Later......

So, update! Did you smack someone?

Afternoon geeks,

Made a carbon fibre thing today, it was easy so dunno how all these carbon bikes can cost so much! Tomorrow is a kevlar patch! And a lunch time stack! Now that is what i call a good week!

Off to the shops to check out the luvverly ladies in their summer wear!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    bg13 wrote:
    Made a carbon fibre thing today, it was easy so dunno how all these carbon bikes can cost so much!

The answer may lay in what it was that you made!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    bg13 wrote:
    Made a carbon fibre thing today, it was easy so dunno how all these carbon bikes can cost so much!

The answer may lay in what it was that you made!

Good call Young Pesky, it was a basic top hat section which is no use to anyone! Baby steps while learning though eh! Will have a carbon frame by the end of next week with the skills i have!! :roll:

In other news i have manthrax!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin' throbnostles

Excellent day in work, followed by getting home to find a mahoosive box left with the neighbour.

I now have an X2 Trance sat in the living waiting for a bit of thrash tomorrow on the way back from work. After a quick rip around the locality to get the brakes bed in a bit, I declare it to be very cool. ..except the brakes.... but they're Elixirs, so t'ain't a surprise.

At the weekend I'll get it out on one of my regular trails and get a comparison to the previous steed.

I think I have just found the bike I'm going to kill myself on. :lol:

Onwards! To dinner!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

I chopped some bits out of some animals for the RSPCA earlier. To my knowledge nothing has since died. Win. This evening is studying and watching TV. Must get out on bike tomorrow evening. Been 10 days nearly and it's killing me.

TTFN
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Clank wrote:

At the weekend I'll get it out on one of my regular trails and get a comparison to the previous steed.
    Family show matey!

think_of_the_children.jpg
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    ^^ :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.