Oleg Tinkov Crazy Talk..

Doobz
Doobz Posts: 2,800
edited October 2013 in Pro race
If you have not been following him or paying attention to him on twitter. Head over now. Not sure if the dude is having a nervous breakdown or epiphany or some other shyte...

Fighting talk..
cartoon.jpg

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    He's always like that. It's just who he is.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    He's always over the top but obviously that Twitter account is being hacked.
  • jamie1012
    jamie1012 Posts: 171
    Is this account real?
    "@albertocontador stay cool. the team is much stronger than Sky we will f**k them BIG time! Applauds to Bjarne. #TdF13 will be OURS.#tdf"

:lol:
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    ThomThom wrote:

Apparently it actually was him writing that s'hit. What an idiot.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    LMAO! He also posted:

Shit, Economic slowdown in China, but I was going to order 180m yacht and buy Froome, hmm.. probably should postpone it for now
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    jamie1012 wrote:
    Is this account real?
    "@albertocontador stay cool. the team is much stronger than Sky we will f**k them BIG time! Applauds to Bjarne. #TdF13 will be OURS.#tdf"

:lol:
    ThomThom wrote:

By Frenchfighter apparently....
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

• 180m yacht
    Damn. I thought he might have meant feet, as that'd still be a big boat, but nope: there's a 180m yacht.
    1968, human content on bitumen.
  • rickyrider
    rickyrider Posts: 294
    Jeez - just had a look at his latest Twitter activity... surely this account has been hacked? :shock:

https://twitter.com/olegtinkov
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Contador is the Greatest
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    I think he's excellent
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    would any big names want to ride for a team where he owns and controls budget. He seems to get really shitty if the big win doesn't come in..at least with Riis I suppose pay cheques still issued...but Tinkov?...who knows what he would do if Paris Roubaix isn't won or a top rider has there first bad year out of nearly 10 years etc..Contador top of his game for 6 years constant...and abused as if he's screwed up so badly..racing is unpredictable so sponsors have to accept non?.
  • frenchfighter
    I think you would only go there if you cant get a gig elsewhere and need the money.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Joelsim wrote:
    I think he's excellent

He should learn to talk less and think more. A demonstration in a self centred self publicist. Someone tell him the Saudis just sold a batch of properties on Bishops av so there should be one he can pick up there soon if he wants to make a statement.
    Contador is the Greatest