Cav taking recorder off press?

Bwgan
Bwgan Posts: 389
edited July 2013 in The bottom bracket
Just watched yesterday's highlights and am curious as to what the American journalist asked him for him to get annoyed and take it off him? Rewound it numerous times but just can't catch it?

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Heard it yesterday and can't remember it precisely but it went along the lines of -
    Fair question.
    Polite and full answer explaining what happened and why.
    But was it your fault?

He handed it back 10 seconds later.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I understand from The Telegraph et al that he didn't hand it back - he grabbed it and threw it on the steps of the team bus then refused to give it back and a team lackey had to go and get it and give it back while getting some verbal from 'Douche.

This followed a petulant swearing fit the day before at the whole of the team in front of everyone ........
  • junglist_matty
    junglist_matty Posts: 1,731
    What the journalist actually wanted to ask : "why are you always such a tw@t!?"
  • What the journalist actually wanted to ask : "why are you always such a tw@t!?"

His reply...No!!! today is my day off :wink:
  • Yossie
    Well obviously it wasn't ..... It was his being a special twaaat day. He returned to normal levels of twatttness the following day (which is still quadruple the normal person's level of twattttness).
  • Yossie
    Also there wasn't a polite and full answer in the first place - just loads of Manx gargling and a bit of swearing .... or so says the man who was actually there.
  • Bwgan
    Lol, is he going out with your ex Yossie?
  • daviesee
    Yossie wrote:
    Also there wasn't a polite and full answer in the first place - just loads of Manx gargling and a bit of swearing .... or so says the man who was actually there.
    I heard the interview and there was a polite and full answer but I also know that I am wasting my breath.....
  • Yossie
    Bwgan wrote:
    :) No - TDV is still cuddled up with me and even if he was he's welcome to the mad old hare that's my ex!

Anyway, talking of ex-s, I think its lovely the way he stayed loyal to the Manx girl who he pledged undying love and loyalty to in "his" first autobiography - you know the one stood by him and supported morally and financially while he went away and made a career for himself before binning her off for Peta (who, it must be said, is actually a really nice girl).
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,322
    Yossie wrote:
    Anyway, talking of ex-s, I think its lovely the way he stayed loyal to the Manx girl who he pledged undying love and loyalty to in "his" first autobiography - you know the one stood by him and supported morally and financially while he went away and made a career for himself before binning her off for Peta (who, it must be said, is actually a really nice girl).

:shock:

Is this the script for the new BB soap opera, or Bridget Jones' Diary 4?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Why is a man, so talented and commuted to his sport who in fact does plenty of good for that sport so hated ?
    Living MY dream.
  • daviesee
    VTech wrote:
    Why is a man, so talented and commuted to his sport who in fact does plenty of good for that sport so hated ?
    Cos he dumped Yossie's sister. :twisted:
    PS:- That new kid on the block seems to have the measure of him.
  • Bwgan
    Yossie wrote:
    Bwgan wrote:
    :) No - TDV is still cuddled up with me and even if he was he's welcome to the mad old hare that's my .

TDV??
  • diplodicus
    diplodicus Posts: 711
    Bwgan wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    Bwgan wrote:
    :) No - TDV is still cuddled up with me and even if he was he's welcome to the mad old hare that's my .

TDV??

The delicious Victoria?