BMW driver in south west Lestershire

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    There are no words...
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Was it a 350D driver?
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Maybe he didn't see him.
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    Is that a Giro Monza helmet?
    Insert bike here:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Was it a 3 series touring?
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Shitting hell what a barstool whoever the Cnut/s are!! Not good as this is all pretty close to me, will have to warn folks about this. Someone needs to take a D-lock to them!!
  • pesky_jones
    What the article doesnt say - is that in each case the roadie was about to run over some glass/pothole, and the beamer driver was just trying to prevent punctures. What a nice guy.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Surfmatt?
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Surfmatt?

Can't be. The report says there are two of them in the car. And Surfmatt would need a friend for that
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Didn't he have a "wife"?
  • pesky_jones
    Who is Surfmatt?
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Who the fukk are you?
  • pesky_jones
    Damn
  • colstar
    colstar Posts: 23
    Should be treated as attempted murder really. Doubt it'll be taken that seriously though.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Shit, I usually ride around near that area when I'm back home, not cool. Still, not really got the time to ride at the moment anyway. If I get chance to go out I'll head in the opposite direction…

Seriously though, who does that? While I'm in the mood I'd also like to complain about the cnuts that destroyed our hockey goals last month, like WTF? Smashed to pieces for no apparent reason. But this pushing people off bike things is fucking serious, I'm far more worried about falling off my roadie than my MTB, generally higher speeds and harder landings :?

What's the fucking point, are people bored, stupid, complete mongs? If they're caught they should be sterilised to stop them procreating.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    You know, I've often heard about cyclists getting abuse from drivers, but never really witnessed it, outside of a few very rare incidents, or someone overtaking just a little to close.
    However, on a recent ride in the Pennines, there were a few road sections to link up trails, and the abuse from motorists was immense!
    Blaring horns, folk shouting abuse, passing within inches, refusing to change lane to overtake despite the road being perfectly straight and nothing coming in the other direction. Nuts.
    Just makes me glad that most of you fu**ers stay out of my little Worth Nails :lol:
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Did cavendish (SP?) not get a bottle of pish chucked over him the the TDF today?

Not sure whats worse..