Sunnyday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Looks to be quite warm out already. Got to go meet the buyer for my old forks and get money in a minute, then following that a day of meh. Probably watch the tennis and listen to the F1, would ride a bike but I'm in a fair bit of pain so probably not the best idea.

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Morning

Up because I'm shoot at sleeping. The family are all sparked out so bored as we are sharing a room :(

Nice hotel though overlooking the opra house at Buxton - really good wedding last night in which I obvious got H'd as no one wanted the sambuka they provided for the speeches which was then followed by a death metal band - so your normal wedding really.

Today is lazy morning followed by a cycle path somewhere and a pub lunch. Then home later and somehow fit all the sport I've recorded in
  • 123oldman
    123oldman Posts: 268
    Looking decidedly warm outside already, so out for a spin ina mo - Followed up with sitting in front of the tv watching the racing. Supposed to be taking a ride over at Cannock later so it'll be a toss of a coin between there and some cold ones from the fridge instead for the remaining part of the day :lol:

What ever you do, slip,slap and slop :wink:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Na then crudders,

Just been in the back yard removing some weeds and it is hotter than the centre of the sun!! Off out in the convertible in a bit, pubbage somewhere along the way!
    Working locally for the next two weeks so the motorways i have come to love can lick my duck!!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Morning out in the sun with friends. I have to say, I approve of the clothes womenz wear in this weather 8)
    So far this afternoon I've been moving plant pots from one garden into another as my mum's having the yard covered in a resin. Should be interesting.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    s'up homos!

Today I have mostly been riding the Lighthouses challenge raising money for The Cardiomyopathy association.

100 miles and 2,200m climbing in just a touch over 6 and half hours.

If you've not thrown a couple of quid into the pot, do so right now or I shall personally come round to each of your houses and take a shlt through your letterbox and poison your cat.
    http://www.justgiving.com/Matthew-Beastall
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Sorry to be away from here so much just busy at work.

Well done CWNT, it is a fair old ride you've done there.

that is all I'm tired :)
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg