Cycling News Tour Tracker

RichN95.
RichN95. Posts: 27,241
edited July 2013 in Pro race
I downloaded this for my smart phone and used it for the first time today and I have to say it is absolutely first class.
It has more or less all the information I could want, well arranged, easy to use.
I would highly recommend it (and it's free so what's the worst that could happen?)
Twitter: @RichN95

Comments

• hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Yes, I have this. Very good.

Nice little social media page where a load of team twitter news is aggregated too.
  • ermintrude
    ermintrude Posts: 514
    Totally agree, it's really good
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Thanks, just downloaded it and it looks great.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,549
    Can only find a Cycling News app on google play - is this it? Tour tracker gives no results :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Can only find a Cycling News app on google play - is this it? Tour tracker gives no results :-(
    No. It might not be available in Denmark - I don't know - it would appear not. It's called CyclingNews Tour Tracker and is produced by Tour Tracker LLC
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,549
    RichN95 wrote:
    No. It might not be available in Denmark - I don't know - it would appear not. It's called CyclingNews Tour Tracker and is produced by Tour Tracker LLC

Oh FFS. I've found it, and it isn't available here.

It sounded f******** great as well :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    What, exactly, does this app provide that can't be found amidst the patchily accurate partisan clap-trap of the bickering BR Spoiler threads?

There's no such thing as a free app.
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    What, exactly, does this app provide that can't be found amidst the patchily accurate partisan clap-trap of the bickering BR Spoiler threads?

There's no such thing as a free app.

The ability to take part in such threads armed with more information and *FACT* :shock:

I'm going to check when the OH gets off the iDevice, but I'm not sure there are even any adds on it.
  • evs78
    evs78 Posts: 133
    Superb app - even saved my fantasy team in favourites!

Cheers
    All the gear and no idea...