ITV 4 now, Wiggo's Tour

slim_boy_fat
slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
edited June 2013 in Pro race
Look back at 2012 to wet the appetite for tomorrow!

Comments

• Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    I'm quite enjoying this. I'm soooo excited about tomorrow!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    Nothing new (as expected) but a nice warm-up and I enjoyed it. Maybe one for Frenchfighter to miss.

Repeated at 11.55 tonight, and again 9.50 tomorrow morning for anyone that cares.
  • Yellow Peril
    Mad_Malx wrote:
    Nothing new (as expected) but a nice warm-up and I enjoyed it. Maybe one for Frenchfighter to miss.

Repeated at 11.55 tonight, and again 9.50 tomorrow morning for anyone that cares.

A nice retrospective. I wonder if in years to come if Brits will take that win for granted and forget what an embarrassment of riches it was.
    @JaunePeril

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    5 hour warm-up tmr...
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    I enjoyed it. I won't reopen the can of worms I've opened multiple times since last year :wink:
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Was funny, just finished reading Ned Boulton's book. In it he describes the voices of Phil & Paul as the 'sound of the Summer' and I think that's a really apt description,

I feel sorry for people who don't 'get' the Tour #emotional #goosebumps
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Damn shame wiggo wont be there to contest this year but its still going to be AWESOME and best of all i'm going to be there from next week 8)
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Bring on Corsica!
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • RoadPainter
    RoadPainter Posts: 375
    Was funny, just finished reading Ned Boulton's book. In it he describes the voices of Phil & Paul as the 'sound of the Summer' and I think that's a really apt description,

Haqshtags on a forum? #tragic
  • Yellow Peril

So true. It will be ITV4 for .e today. It's the equivalent of putting on the Perry Como Christmas hits album on the 25th December. It's just got to be done,
    @JaunePeril

• mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    It was still exciting, even though I saw it all in real time last year.

Shame Brad wont be there this year, his interviews were a breath of fresh air after the usual media speak tosh on offer with past winners.