ROCK RIDER 5.3

rizzee
rizzee Posts: 15
edited June 2013 in MTB buying advice
on the verge of buying this but i wanna know does it look pretty in real life as i cant tell from pics.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Pretty?

Can you see a bike when riding it?
    Can you see a bike when it's covered in mud?

Buy it, ride it!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • rizzee
    well i like a bike 2 look good lol.if this bike is ugly looking ill get the gt avalanche instead which looks very cool imo.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    The rockrider is much better than the avalanche.
  • The Rookie
    So you'd rather ride a significantly less good bike that may look nice than the lot better one which may not - how strange.....

Tell you what I'll get an Apollo and spray it in your chosen colours, it will look great and I'll only charge you £400 for the finished article.....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • rizzee
    Ok well thanks for replies guys and the 1 above made me chuckle but ive gone and bought the carrera vulcan in the end pick it up 2moz i hope its worth it.
  • The Rookie
    Vulcan is a good option, adds hydraulic disc brakes to a spec that is otherwise pretty much the same as the 5.3.....