Why is it...

chris_bass
chris_bass Posts: 4,913
edited June 2013 in Commuting general
when you are late, traffic lights conspire against you, temporary road works spring up everywhere, the wind swings round in front of you, cars cut you up, the list is almost endless!!

sorry! had a bad run in this morning and needed to vent some anger!!
www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes

Comments

• antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    You are being punished for overtaking someone without saying hello...
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    Chris Bass wrote:
    when you are late, traffic lights conspire against you, temporary road works spring up everywhere, the wind swings round in front of you, cars cut you up, the list is almost endless!!

sorry! had a bad run in this morning and needed to vent some anger!!

Look on the bright side, it can be much worse in a car....
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    turn up late on a bike - well its due to near misses and weather, maybe a small mechanical (all good excuses)

in a car and turn up late - should have got out of bed earlier.............
  • I growled at a ped and a motorist this morning for being morons - they both aplogised though, which was nice.
  • IanLD
    IanLD Posts: 423
    Happens to me too.

Leave a minute or so late for cycling to the station and the lights gang up to be at red and cars are blocking all safe routes through to the ASL box. Doesn't happen when I'm on time, or if I'm cycling home when I don't have any time constraints.

They manage to work the timing perfectly too, so that I can experience that exasperated feeling as I see the train drawing out of the station just as I pull up...