I think this guy should be reported for harassment!

MadammeMarie
MadammeMarie Posts: 621
edited July 2013 in Commuting chat
However, I don't know who to report him to! Not sure if this was shot anywhere in London. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6sOPE2C-og

Are the actions of this motorcyclist here coverd by Section 59 of the Police Reform Act?

http://www.humberside.police.uk/traveling-safely/crime-reduction/s59-police-reform-act-anti-social-driving-offences

Comments

• gavbarron
    gavbarron Posts: 824
    Don't know I guess police would be a good start since he overtook on chevrons, overtook on a turning lane, was blatantly speeding in places and showing aggressive behaviour to other road users. On top of that he is obviously a Cnut.
    I find a lot of motorcyclists like this, all righteous and banging on about 'think bike' whilst hammering around country lanes like they are on private race tracks and being all round smug gits. One of the reasons I don't ride a motorbike any more
  • onemoresolo
    onemoresolo Posts: 372
    Definitely worth reporting, what a monumental knob.
  • cookeeemonster
    cookeeemonster Posts: 1,991
    Yep 100% report!!!
  • Gallywomack
    Gallywomack Posts: 823
    Jaysus, what a bell-end.

I wonder if he noticed the bloomin roadworks sign helpfully positioned in the bike lane?
  • hegyestomi
    hegyestomi Posts: 504
    -- I just can't say a thing.....
  • Widgey
    Widgey Posts: 157
    Wow. He has anger issues. No reason for that abuse to the cyclists, of which neither in the wrong, or car drivers!
  • wandsworth
    wandsworth Posts: 354
    What a nobber. Sounds like David Brent on a motorbike.
    Shut up, knees!

Various Boardmans, a Focus, a Cannondale and an ancient Trek.
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    :lol: What a complete tool. No need to report him, with his behaviour it's only a matter of time before he gives the wrong person the w@nker symbol - excellent wrist action btw. He looks like he's had a lot of practice.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    All good prejudicial comments begin with "I've got nothing against [insert group/faction], but........."

He ought to learn how to use the road in a safe manner before condemning others.
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    :lol: What a complete tool. No need to report him, with his behaviour it's only a matter of time before he gives the wrong person the w@nker symbol - excellent wrist action btw. He looks like he's had a lot of practice.

To be fair, I sent it to a cycling mate of mine. If he did that to him he'd be waking up in hospital with most of his motorbike up his arse.
    Insert bike here:
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Is Emma Way riding a motorbike now?
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Grenouille
    Grenouille Posts: 50
    Oh my, that is one proper twat! Poor cyclist!
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    Conceited and clueless. A rare and entertaining combination.

TBH I'm not sure I'd bother with the reporting. That might take him off his bike, and for my money I rather retribution came his way while he was on it.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Paulie W
    Paulie W Posts: 1,492
    I'm interested to know how he knew the cyclist was Bi.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    I had an argument with a motorcyclist this morning; he cut across two lanes and into the cycle lane approaching Hammersmith Gyratory and I had to brake to avoid hitting him. As I filtered past I said 'Mirrors mate'.

He started giving me grief about road tax and then when I said I did own a car he started calling me a 'donor'. I assume he was referring to my likelihood as a cyclist of being an organ donor. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but aren't the statistics on my side as far as that goes?
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    yep - A&E Doctors refer to motorcyclists as organ donors. Your guy was a muppet. They also call crash helmets useful receptacles to stop brains spilling everywhere.
  • MadammeMarie
    MadammeMarie Posts: 621
    So now he removed the video!!!!
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    unfortunately for the motorcyclist once you post something online it doesn't go away quite as easily as you would wish...and for those that missed it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrR3zrBrHiw
  • Big_Paul
    Big_Paul Posts: 277
    He also forgets that motorcycle helmets make excellent handholds, he's lucky nobody has twisted his neck off.
    Disc Trucker
    Kona Ute
    Rockrider 8.1
    Evil Resident
    Day 01 Disc
    Viking Derwent Tandem
    Planet X London Road