iPhone thinks of everything

kendobarron
kendobarron Posts: 43
edited June 2013 in Road general
Theres even an app to stop cable rub. (Well, kind of. I used the stickers that come with the iPhone)

Just thought id share.

securedownload_zps3d770f22.jpg

Comments

• TakeTurns
    TakeTurns Posts: 1,075
    Certainly a unique selling point for the iphone. That makes the upgrade to 5 worth it!
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    You've been able to do that with Android for aaaaaaggeess :wink:
  • ed_j
    ed_j Posts: 335
    Hey, this threads almost half an hour long and no one's commented on his spacer tower! :D
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Ed J wrote:
    Hey, this threads almost half an hour long and no one's commented on his spacer tower! :D

Should have used some of the iphones editing features and cropped out the flipped stem at the very least :wink:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Ed J wrote:

It's a telephone mast :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ha. Do I need to remove some? Will it makes me faster? :D
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    ha. Do I need to remove some? Will it makes me faster? :D

If you're like me, the extra discomfort might make you wish you were faster!!
  • Carbonator wrote:
    Ed J wrote:

Should have used some of the iphones editing features and cropped out the flipped stem at the very least :wink:

I dont even know what a flipped stem is. :oops:
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    Carbonator wrote:
    Ed J wrote:

I dont even know what a flipped stem is. :oops:

I found out by accident :D Took the stem off...put it back on, got on... hang on, that doesn't feel right! Haha.