Αzz09i cwsdtyc6555t vyyswg45trfed///iluhj9bi /.mp ilkjhn

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I know that jibberish anywhere.
    Is Pinarello your love child?
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    *Shudder* The answer, thankfully, is no.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    ggff6uyuyuilllkkl4rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My son says hello and welcome :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Funny you should say that.

6am yesterday morning, 6 f*cking am, OMG. Toddler No. 1 is having a non-sensical jabber with baby (nearly toddler) No.2.
    Thankfully, it was all to much for their little heads and they crashed till 8.30. Its these short nights.

If I get the chance, i'll record the next one (if there is another one). Sheer magic, despite the time of day.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    Finally a poster who makes sense.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    johnfinch wrote:
    s12222222222JN D3nnnnnnnnnnn §da`
    Αzz09i cwsdtyc6555t vyyswg45trfed///iluhj9bi /.mp ilkjhn

Oddly enough it makes sense.

but then again so did these tweets
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Yes, you have a child. I am very happy for you producing a little miracle to go with the other 7 Billion.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    edited June 2013
    Peat wrote:
    Yes, you have a child. I am very happy for you producing a little miracle to go with the other 7 Billion.

First of all the world could easily support 10billion people. The problem is, the consumption of resources is skewed incidiously, as the west consumes 4/5ths of it.
    In fact, ironically the majority of say the Indian population being very poor exist on very little despite the burgeoining population.

Next time you buy a smart phone, garmin or anything electronic, think of the massive environmental effect of open cast mining for the precious metals to produce them and the afterlife in a 3rd world country where people are contracting all sorts of cancers and diseases dealing with the piles of electronic goods thrown away just so we can have the latest smart phone, LCD TV or computer .

My line of work has assisted in the carbon reduction of literally thousands of tons - something in the region of 155 tons of Aluminium at 16 tons of carbon per ton. You do the maths. Never mind the steel and waste vegetable oil recycling. The WVO is carbon neutral. I could fly around the world umpteen times and still be carbon negative for the rest of my life - I am happy that my efforts will allow me to live with a relatively free conscience and I am not finished yet.

Theoretically, if I bring my children up to respect the environment and be very aware of it, then they can be active in reducing consumption and be environmentally responsible.

On a sub note- you are (hee hee DD) a sour puss, so there :P
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Peat wrote:

First of all the world could easily support 10billion people. The problem is, the consumption of resources is skewed incidiously, as the west consumes 4/5ths of it.
    In fact, ironically the majority of say the Indian population being very poor exist on very little despite the burgeoining population.

Next time you buy a smart phone, garmin or anything electronic, think of the massive environmental effect of open cast mining for the precious metals to produce them and the afterlife in a 3rd world country where people are contracting all sorts of cancers and diseases dealing with the piles of electronic goods thrown away just so we can have the latest smart phone, LCD TV or computer .

My line of work has assisted in the carbon reduction of literally thousands of tons - something in the region of 155 tons of Aluminium at 16 tons of carbon per ton. You do the maths. Never mind the steel and waste vegetable oil recycling. The WVO is carbon neutral. I could fly around the world umpteen times and still be carbon negative for the rest of my life - I am happy that my efforts will allow me to live with a relatively free conscience and I am not finished yet.

Theoretically, if I bring my children up to respect the environment and be very aware of it, then they can be active in reducing consumption and be environmentally responsible.

On a sub note- your a sour puss, so there :P

Very well said. Apart from the highlighted. "You're".

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    I completely accept any derision.

I was seriously grumpy earlier.

Very sorry. As you were.