But when you talk about destruction...

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,091
edited June 2013 in The bottom bracket
The queen took an estimated gambit:

(1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nf3 b6) but it turned out to be worthwhile.

Of course any of you who have the slightest clue as to whats is going on will know that 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nf3 b6 is the Queens Indian defence.

Having been abducted by aliens I can now see clearly. I escaped with the ingenious use of a picture of Claire Baldings knickers and threatened them with another viewing if they didn't release me. I am now fitted with a rain cover of epidermal proportions.
Of course the long and the short of it is that Ballysmate is counting down to the milenium and what a damp bit of clay thats going to be. Sean 'le Plonquer' con wants to shag a teutonic brunette in Florida somehow whilst both of Yossie gave us a pair of breif visits from teaching head bangers to shoot other head bangers and the only way is Essex. Smidsy thinks that Vtech is going to get him a shot in a racing bubble car for less than a tenner, but the truth is, in return for petrol consumption and use of a motorised trike, Vtech will want to do a quick Saville/Hall/Clifford 'pit stop' on him around the back of the 'Privaledged Arab entertainment tent' (available from Halfords) only open to people who have underground swimming pools and a disposable income of no less than £2047b.
We are all elated that a cyclist will head Top Gear once I have lethally twatted Clarksons brain with a bucket load of excerpts in a mafioso style from my new book of the philosophy on life, Maria Sharapova, the Universe and Claire Baldings timeline of underwear. The book is called: 'Pinarology'.

Available in hardback from all good booksellers.
ISBN: 69696969696969.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    and a disposable income of no less than Team2047b

FTFY :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    It's an amalgamation of everything you've read, salient points remembered, dumped to text. What about the horses though? Battling poster egos?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    And so it begins....

I did try to warn you that sci-fi author and cult leader Pinarello was planning on harvesting your brains! But would anyone listen?! Well you're all f@cked now, I'm outta here

* sound of footsteps disappearing into distance. Forum door creaks open, then slams shut......"Taxi!"*
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Its a little known fact that Maria Sharapova once sold her custom Willier on eBay for EURO25 as it was overrated and shyyyt and bought a Boardman from the Halfords near Wimbledon tennis courts as a replacement.

Now I bet you didn't know that.
  • meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    Don't you know, you can count me out, in.
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    meursault wrote:

Out but in?
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Yossie wrote:
    meursault wrote:

Out but in?

Symmetrical English?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    seanoconn wrote:
    And so it begins....

I did try to warn you that sci-fi author and cult leader Pinarello was planning on harvesting your brains! But would anyone listen?! Well you're all f@cked now, I'm outta here

* sound of footsteps disappearing into distance. Forum door creaks open, then slams shut......"Taxi!"*

Typo?
  • meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    FocusZing wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    meursault wrote:

Out but in?

Symmetrical English?

I can't believe you guys have not heard the Beatles song?
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire