Finally Friday Thread

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    ste_t wrote:
    Sat 28th Sept I believe, Gazlar can confirm. That's if his bad aids worms haven't killed him off already.
    That's the one. I'm dropping over just for the beers as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Sat 28th Sept I believe, Gazlar can confirm. That's if his bad aids worms haven't killed him off already.

Sounds like a plan
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Jesus, Right heres where were at seeing as things are being fired my way.

Ste_t matthew h indeed it is the 28th Sept, ring Bryn bettws lodge if you want a bed for the night and say youre with the crucatcher charity party.The bad worm aids thing is clearing up slowly though.

Miss cmc, yeah I am gonna get round to it, didnt expect to have the house in wolves dropped on me to deal with tho too but I'll get one sorted asap, although all the cardiff peeps shopuld get their ass up to the thing on the 28th Sept, make a great night of it. Talking of the house though too, I need to get in touch and also be a client if thats still ok
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

Sounds like a plan
    Sounds like I'd better get down the pub and start practicing...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

Sounds like a plan

you sound really upset about that
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

Sounds like a plan

you sound really upset about that
    Heh, I could do with some motivation to get training :)