Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Ballysmate Countdown

Cleat EastwoodCleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
countdown starts here

804

As you know with baited breath we waited for a pronouncement of earth shattering significance from Pross, only to be let down by a single obscure post in Pro Race.

Ballysmate is currently on 804 posts - we wait with baited breath.

So bow at the altar of ballysmate here and ask him to pronounce on matters significant to us all.

My question for his 1000'th would be how big is infinity and what tyres would you use to get there.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Posts

  • RDWRDW Posts: 1,900
    Detective_Comics_803.jpg
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,158
    807

    I've got my seat for the countdown to greatness popcorn.gif And I don't care if your ticket says 'Row H 12.' I'm not moving!

    My guess for 1000th would be something slightly kinky with a right wing slant. Is Ballysmate truly 'The One'? Will he free us all? Watch this space.....
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Sean, have you used our special word yet? :lol:
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,158
    All the time. But nobody knows what it means, which might be a good thing :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Cleat,
    Re: The Poly-Chloro-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene Poll

    by Ballysmate » Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 pm
    pinarello001 wrote:
    How on earth can you have a 'biggest number', surely it is infinite ?


    Pinarello

    If you started counting a series on numbers, 1 2 3 etc you would have a series containing an infinite number of numbers.
    If you counted a second series 2 4 6 8 etc you again would have a series with containing an infinite number of numbers.
    But surely there should be twice as many numbers in the first series compared to the second. But both series contain an infinite amount of numbers.
    Can one infinite number be twice as big as another infinite number?

    As you see I broached the subject of infinity with Pinarello.
    It I were to cycle to infinity, it would be my luck to pick the first option, ie twice as far as the second path to infinity. :?
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
  • FocusZingFocusZing Posts: 4,373
    seanoconn wrote:
    807

    I've got my seat for the countdown to greatness popcorn.gif And I don't care if your ticket says 'Row H 12.' I'm not moving!

    My guess for 1000th would be something slightly kinky with a right wing slant. Is Ballysmate truly 'The One'? Will he free us all? Watch this space.....

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhsCWd3tDDvgx0KfJ39EdhlUAhf1mEuM5iH-3ZbYqlkB1BSWNfGnXtLw

    So it isn't chess your playing! Ummm.....
  • FocusZingFocusZing Posts: 4,373
    320px-Double_Chess_gameboard_and_init_config.png

    Could it be?
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    I see FocusZing is on 982. He could be the one.
    I could be a false prophet. :cry:
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    I see FocusZing is up to 995. The hour is nigh.
    I can feel The Quickening. There can be only one!
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,158
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I see FocusZing is up to 995. The hour is nigh.
    I can feel The Quickening. There can be only one!
    Spoken in Sean Connery's best Spanish accent :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    FocusZing's count is going down. Are dark forces at work?
  • Cleat EastwoodCleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FocusZing's count is going down. Are dark forces at work?

    My money is on seanoconn - the dudes turning bad

    tumblr_mmfib1H6ZJ1qe7w9fo1_500.gif

    Thats me in theback reading Museum Monthly - I buy it for the big artefacts on page 3. :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,158
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FocusZing's count is going down. Are dark forces at work?

    My money is on seanoconn - the dudes turning bad

    tumblr_mmfib1H6ZJ1qe7w9fo1_500.gif

    Thats me in theback reading Museum Monthly - I buy it for the big artefacts on page 3. :mrgreen:
    Ten seconds after that footage was taken I fell off my stool and broke my back :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Cleat EastwoodCleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FocusZing's count is going down. Are dark forces at work?

    My money is on seanoconn - the dudes turning bad

    tumblr_mmfib1H6ZJ1qe7w9fo1_500.gif

    Thats me in theback reading Museum Monthly - I buy it for the big artefacts on page 3. :mrgreen:
    Ten seconds after that footage was taken I fell off my stool and broke my back :(


    I wondered what the noise was - do you think pinarello001 needs a shave - his shirt looks ok though - and I think he has hiccups. :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FocusZing's count is going down. Are dark forces at work?

    My money is on seanoconn - the dudes turning bad

    tumblr_mmfib1H6ZJ1qe7w9fo1_500.gif

    Thats me in theback reading Museum Monthly - I buy it for the big artefacts on page 3. :mrgreen:

    Venus Di Milo with her tits out again?
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Oh and please don't say that it's all 'armless fun. :oops:
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    The time is nigh. The time when I have to let everyone down and disappoint people. :cry:
    Mind you, I've had over 50 years disappointing people, so I will get over it. :lol:
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Bike Radar is where it’s at.
    Be a nice guy, or be a [email protected]

    Doesn’t matter what you write.
    Someone here will say ‘That’s shite!’

    You can be funny, you can be rude.
    But the mods will ban you, if you’re crude.

    Post a rant, or post a whinge.
    But don’t post tits, and don’t post censored .

    From Susanna Reid to Stuart Hall
    Bottom Bracket, has it all.

    Cleat Eastwood is Prince of Mirth.
    Comrade Frank sounds wide of girth.

    Cleat, he has a comic bent.
    He fell in love, with Stoke on Trent.

    On his song thread, Frank is seen.
    Favourite track? God Save the Queen.

    Seanoconn, he is a card.
    Simon Masters looks real hard.

    T47, watches his sugar.
    Out in the sun, lucky censored .

    No meat for him, not even steak.
    Lettuce he’ll have, and broccoli bake

    Stanley and Crunchy have found their niche
    And Vtech is the nouveau riche

    I like Vtech, says what he can
    But he really is, a marmite man.

    What car you drive, what watch you wear.
    It doesn’t matter, we don’t care.

    Mickey 23, likes his birds
    Bustacapp, hates dog turds.

    Yossie in khaki, a full screw.
    Napd in blue, he’ll nick you.

    Declan is young, he takes his pics.
    Looking at norks, Yossie gets his kicks.

    Ezy Ryder, gave us some laughs
    Looking for his decalgraphs.

    Speed King, he looked an @rse.
    All that, ‘I blame wiggle’ farce

    Yellow Peril, got in hot water.
    He posted stuff, he hadn’t oughta

    The Great Divide, a Scot by heck.
    Come the time, he’ll vote Big ‘Eck

    Smidsy and Vtech, off to the track
    Nice one Vtech, pat on the back.

    Pinarello, from the bush.
    Seanoconn, a southern mush.

    They had a scrap, didn’t strike a blow.
    What about? Fuctifanno!

    Ah Pinarello, I hear you utter.
    Is he sane? Is he a nutter?

    Pinarology for the chattering class.
    I don’t think so, you silly censored

    DMC was gonna jack.
    But people pleaded, and he came back

    What about Mantis? His postings dip.
    Now working for Nige? Vote for UKIP

    Soni and raisens, his UFOs too.
    Grabbed by aliens? woohoo woohoo.

    What about me, I hear the refrain.
    I was just passing by, but still I remain.

    I joined the forum, to buy a saddle.
    But stayed too long, my mind you did addle.

    Now I am finished, my poem is done.
    Just to show you, I’m not the one.

    As I sit back, having done my bit.
    I’ve had enough, of writing this censored .


    McGonagall

    If I have missed you out please do not be offended. If I included you please do not be offended.

    In fact.



    Be you in or be you out, it really is just luck.
    If you think I cause offence, I don’t give a…….


    Pam Ayres
  • Cleat EastwoodCleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    congratulation_graphics_2.gif

    You are the chosen one - now how to change waffle into whine and back again.

    Maybe you can bring peace to the war of pinarology and seanoconnomics - pina's jewish so he might not accept you as the saviour, and seans an atheist so you might find he'll ignore your phone calls for a while. :D

    Now wer are saved you can all come round to mine for some post saviour snacks - fosters gold, myrrh pasta , frankincense dip oh and twiglets, goblets of wine and some cheese and pineapple on a ritz cracker - only one but I do have one hell of a cracker :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,158
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Bike Radar is where it’s at.
    Be a nice guy, or be a [email protected]

    Doesn’t matter what you write.
    Someone here will say ‘That’s shite!’

    You can be funny, you can be rude.
    But the mods will ban you, if you’re crude.

    Post a rant, or post a whinge.
    But don’t post tits, and don’t post censored .

    From Susanna Reid to Stuart Hall
    Bottom Bracket, has it all.

    Cleat Eastwood is Prince of Mirth.
    Comrade Frank sounds wide of girth.

    Cleat, he has a comic bent.
    He fell in love, with Stoke on Trent.

    On his song thread, Frank is seen.
    Favourite track? God Save the Queen.

    Seanoconn, he is a card.
    Simon Masters looks real hard.

    T47, watches his sugar.
    Out in the sun, lucky censored .

    No meat for him, not even steak.
    Lettuce he’ll have, and broccoli bake

    Stanley and Crunchy have found their niche
    And Vtech is the nouveau riche

    I like Vtech, says what he can
    But he really is, a marmite man.

    What car you drive, what watch you wear.
    It doesn’t matter, we don’t care.

    Mickey 23, likes his birds
    Bustacapp, hates dog turds.

    Yossie in khaki, a full screw.
    Napd in blue, he’ll nick you.

    Declan is young, he takes his pics.
    Looking at norks, Yossie gets his kicks.

    Ezy Ryder, gave us some laughs
    Looking for his decalgraphs.

    Speed King, he looked an @rse.
    All that, ‘I blame wiggle’ farce

    Yellow Peril, got in hot water.
    He posted stuff, he hadn’t oughta

    The Great Divide, a Scot by heck.
    Come the time, he’ll vote Big ‘Eck

    Smidsy and Vtech, off to the track
    Nice one Vtech, pat on the back.

    Pinarello, from the bush.
    Seanoconn, a southern mush.

    They had a scrap, didn’t strike a blow.
    What about? Fuctifanno!

    Ah Pinarello, I hear you utter.
    Is he sane? Is he a nutter?

    Pinarology for the chattering class.
    I don’t think so, you silly censored

    DMC was gonna jack.
    But people pleaded, and he came back

    What about Mantis? His postings dip.
    Now working for Nige? Vote for UKIP

    Soni and raisens, his UFOs too.
    Grabbed by aliens? woohoo woohoo.

    What about me, I hear the refrain.
    I was just passing by, but still I remain.

    I joined the forum, to buy a saddle.
    But stayed too long, my mind you did addle.

    Now I am finished, my poem is done.
    Just to show you, I’m not the one.

    As I sit back, having done my bit.
    I’ve had enough, of writing this censored .


    McGonagall

    If I have missed you out please do not be offended. If I included you please do not be offended.

    In fact.



    Be you in or be you out, it really is just luck.
    If you think I cause offence, I don’t give a…….


    Pam Ayres

    smiley-happy091.gif

    Congratulations!! :D

    Immortalized in the saviours historic post :D I'm truly honoured.

    Enjoying the pause on 1000 posts, keep it up :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinnopinno Posts: 47,843
    Yep, Pinarology is way above the heads of the chattering classes.

    1000 posts - you bounder!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    seanoconn wrote:
    807

    I've got my seat for the countdown to greatness popcorn.gif And I don't care if your ticket says 'Row H 12.' I'm not moving!

    My guess for 1000th would be something slightly kinky with a right wing slant. Is Ballysmate truly 'The One'? Will he free us all? Watch this space.....

    Sorry Sean. There was no sex, never mind kinky sex. :(
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Sean, you are fast approaching the 2k mark. any plans?
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,158
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Sean, you are fast approaching the 2k mark. any plans?
    I've got my own thread for historic posts you lazy git. :lol: 1000 posts, a tribute/retrospective. Or some such censored .
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Sean, you are fast approaching the 2k mark. any plans?
    I've got my own thread for historic posts you lazy git. :lol: 1000 posts, a tribute/retrospective. Or some such censored .

    I seem to recall someone being a little anti making a thing of posting milestones :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,158
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Sean, you are fast approaching the 2k mark. any plans?
    I've got my own thread for historic posts you lazy git. :lol: 1000 posts, a tribute/retrospective. Or some such censored .

    I seem to recall someone being a little anti making a thing of posting milestones :P
    Maybe just your milestones :wink:

    A1104BE6-BA50-41B8-9B91-9FFF2906E09A-3929-000005D5A05BE2D9_zps529a974e.jpg

    Sunset in Brighton. Widows could do with a wash. Right I'm off into town with the ladyboys. Night peeps.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    Keep your hand on your ha'penny.
Sign In or Register to comment.