Bucket List

crescent
crescent Posts: 1,201
edited June 2013 in The cake stop
Cycled up Alpe d'Huez last month and just ticked another box on my bucket list this evening by seeing Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band live at Hampden. Superb, incredible showman 8)

Anyone else ticked any boxes recently?
Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"

Comments

• Did my first race, that was a big one.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Did 100k which joined the list when I started cycling.
    Another would be to cycle through the complete Napa Valley.

I think it's a great thing having a bucket list, tick as many boxes as you can.

Btw, my first Album was Born in the USA.
    Living MY dream.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    VTech wrote:
    Btw, my first Album was Born in the USA.

Did you nick the title from Bruce Springsteen or did he nick it from you?
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    I have crossed quite a few off, some by planning and some being by being in the right place at the right time. My favourite one was flying in a biplane - i was at an air show a few years ago and they had a guy with a tiger moth. I got chatting to him and brazenly asked if i could get a ride when he was next flying. He asked me to return in an hour and i was in the no2 seat during his display.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • VTech
    simonhead wrote:
    I have crossed quite a few off, some by planning and some being by being in the right place at the right time. My favourite one was flying in a biplane - i was at an air show a few years ago and they had a guy with a tiger moth. I got chatting to him and brazenly asked if i could get a ride when he was next flying. He asked me to return in an hour and i was in the no2 seat during his display.

Now wouldnt it be a great thread for people to post a bucket list and see if any other forum member could help them cross one off ? :)
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    VTech wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Now wouldnt it be a great thread for people to post a bucket list and see if any other forum member could help them cross one off ? :)

If there is an uninhibited leggy blond WOMAN with big t*ts on here PM me. :lol:
  • VTech
    This is our SEMA show girl, will she do ?
    If so, cross it off the list my friend :)

sema_girls_mega_gallery_1.jpg
    Living MY dream.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    1. purple bucket
    2. Green bucket
    3. Orange bucket
    4. Red bucket
    5. The classy black bucket
    6. One day I hope to cross the classic tin bucket from my list. Goose pimples :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    VTech wrote:

Perfect! Send her round. On second thoughts, best wait 'til the missus is out. :(
  • seanoconn
    VTech wrote:

Does she come in red?
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Is it Prince's sister?
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    VTech wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Not a bad idea. Some will be impossible but there must be stuff that is doable.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    seanoconn wrote:
    1. purple bucket
    2. Green bucket
    3. Orange bucket
    4. Red bucket
    6. One day I hope to cross the classic tin bucket from my list. Goose pimples :D

another one for your list, seanoconn...

7. Old black cement covered bucket o' kittens

babybucket.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I'd just like it if Mrs Tank could understand me. :D
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • seanoconn
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    1. purple bucket
    2. Green bucket
    3. Orange bucket
    4. Red bucket

another one for your list, seanoconn...

7. Old black cement covered bucket o' kittens

babybucket.jpg
    Funnily enough, I couldn't get an answer from the Portuguese RSPCA.

But you can expect a visit from the local Donkey sanctuary! (nearest thing I could find to the RSPCA)
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    I often think what I'd like to do, thinking I've never done owt. Then I look at my 'tick list' and realised I've done freaking loads. I'm a lucky boy.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach