Should be getting Cycle Scheme voucher this week! !!

agronomyman
agronomyman Posts: 13
edited June 2013 in Road beginners
Been watching for a few weeks without posting but it does appear that my Claud Butler Roubaix bike will be with me this week.
Looking forward to cycling again after a 30 year break. Have taken on the general advice on here and bought a few items of need.
Will be waiting for the aldi offers in September before buying any more.
So bear with me I am sure to ask stupid questions. ...

ONE question can I change my username?

Comments

• estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    why not have 2......
  • Totem
    Totem Posts: 25
    Out of interest when did you start the voucher process? Mine has been just over a week. Paperwork was sent to join the scheme with the application being approved. Now I’m just waiting for payment and the actual voucher.
  • About 2 weeks ago.

I think you will be at the same stage as I am - awaiting my employers to pay the invoice - I was told it would be signed on Friday, paid in Monday.
    After that I am assured its quite quick.
    Whatever that means.
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    Tip - don't buy cheap Aldi stuff. It doesn't last, most of it doesn't function very well and you won't enjoy using it. Save up and buy decent kit. It's well worth it, trust me (as someone who started on cheap stuff).

I've just started WW3 now by the way ;)

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • Druidor
    Druidor Posts: 230
    Did the cycle scheme took about a month to get it all sorted then bike ordered and waited for delivery. bike is in my front room and going out on it for first time tomorrow.
    ---
    Sensa Trentino SL Custom 2013 - 105 Compact - Aksium Race
  • Been watching for a few weeks without posting but it does appear that my Claud Butler Roubaix bike will be with me this week.
    Looking forward to cycling again after a 30 year break. Have taken on the general advice on here and bought a few items of need.
    Will be waiting for the aldi offers in September before buying any more.
    So bear with me I am sure to ask stupid questions. ...

ONE question can I change my username?

Yes you can - how about Pantstent?

You seem to have one which must be a nice surprise after 30 years without a ride.

Hmm, Pantstent suits you perfectly I think - from what you have said you must have one?
  • I have no idea what you mean?