That Saturday morning (needle and) thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Will eventually be getting ready for work. boo.... on the plus side, only in for a maximum of 3 hours and getting paid for the whole day. also getting a free breakfast, and boss has also bought us beer/wine for going in early. then it's off to meet a friend for lunch, then finally have to go sort family's internet and laptop
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Morning crudders.

Japan v Wales starts at 6am, then pork based products with chicken embryos, then lions v waratahs. Morning is sorted.

If the rain stops I've got a field to cut this afternoon.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I've just crawled back in. Big night out last night, god knows how much I spent. Good night though, reasonably successful.

Bed time now, TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    I drank enough last night to feel like angry bird is going to feel in a few hours.......

Today is pack the car with bikes & tents and off to Ludlow for the Shropshire Highland Challenge tomorrow, the plan is to load up with wine and decent food all day ahead of the ride :)
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Bonjour, ca va?

Today will see a meagre 6 hours at work. This makes me happy.

Then straight off to Birminghamshire to celebrate a couple of birthdays and get absolutely 'matttew h'd.

Au revoir bitches!
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    Mornin chutney ferrets,

Dull day ahead, in all senses of the word. Schlepping across country to look at a new car for SWMBO, then back to town for shopping. Then do all the chores ready to go out again tomorrow.
    Looks like any bike based fun will be done in the dark!
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • angry_bird
    I feel rough.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    dog woke me up got work in 2 day same old crap
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Good night though, reasonably successful.
    You trying to tell us you've pulled?

Morning knuckle shufflers,

I'm fettling the road bike and getting some bits of kit together ready for the London Brighton ride tomorrow, where it's forecast to rain, bl00dy typical. We've got a 6am start time - fark knows why I ever agreed to that - and I don't do mornings well at all :) Will have to give myself some motivation by promising myself a massive bacon-based brekky down in Brighton.

BTW we seem to be a burd free forum for now. CMC is wallowing in mud somewhere off the south coast and Foxc has disappeared. Maybe we should advertise, we just need a 'Poonani wanted' section.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ste_t wrote:

Then get absolutely 'matttew h'd.

This is how i will be describing future p1ss ups!! :D

Morning Gits

Been to Heathrow to dump off some tools for a job abroad that i am NOT involved in and am NOT bothered about! Picked up the bottom feeder whilst there as she's just been for a weeks work in Canada! She is now sleeping and i am about to get bacons!

Hope you all get well Matthew H'd today!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Today, I've had a good lie in, and this afternoon I'm going to LazerQuest with a load of kids (and adults, one of which very hot!) then afterwards going to Pizza Hut. Not a bad day all in all and a good way of getting over no new job.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Good night though, reasonably successful.
    You trying to tell us you've pulled?

Me? Pull? No. Actually the success I'm talking about was in getting the housemate to finally give in and go out to a club again, and get trollied, and get back to old ways again after his breakup from superbitch. Best fun we've had in ages.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening...

Just woke up and my brain hasn't caught up yet, recovering from losing my camelbak and gear at Cwm from being a total mong and leaving it in the car park but all bits are now replaced while i wait for my new waterproof to be delivered.

I need to get some motivation today searching for flats all week has left me feeling a little tired, but heartened as i think i may have found something i don't hate, so get a mortgage agreed in principle and maybe make an offer :s
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    afternoon. Feeling like crap today. Had a nasty sore throat and feeling generally shite since Wednesday.
    Not doing anything today, just watching MotoGP qualifying, and maybe some bike tinkering, then more sleep.
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Good afternoon!

Today is a good day. It is the start of a very long holiday...exams all done finally. So now i shall be cracking on with 2 (possibly 3) bike builds to keep me occupied through the start of my summer holidays. One will be mostly new bits, and the other two will be new paint jobs and spares.

Today will be Xbox unfortunately...the heavens opened up which sort of messed up my plans of going down to the trails :/ Mum should be ordering me some new bits today as all my exams are done. All good!
  • bg13
    GT does your mum want to apply for the vacant CC totty position? She'll need you to put some pictures of her on here so we can decide if she's worth it! And she'll have to hurry up as miss cmc will be getting booted back to the mainland very soon?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning Losers!

Today, I'm going to LazerQuest with a load of kids (one of which very hot!) then afterwards going to my Hut. Not a bad day all in all and a good way of getting my leg over and a blow-job.

Laters!

You sick sonofabitch!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Why cant it be your mum?

No way! Have you seen his mum?!? :wink:
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    welshkev wrote:
    Why cant it be your mum?

No way! Have you seen his mum?!? :wink:

Nope. bg13, some pictures of your mum? :wink:
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    We've all seen those pics. It's old news. Where as your mum..........
  • bg13
    I'll go dig her up and see if she'll pose!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er