I've been spoilt.

2»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Luapsnnib wrote:
    Where are the pictures taken ?? It looks a good place

The still pictures were taken at Stainburn Forest, the video clips at Gisburn Forest.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Thought it was a Superfly 100 at first glance, I'm not considering a Rumblefish, but they do still look very good!
  • Kowalski675
    I don't have much to compare to, but I liked it a lot.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Whatever you do DO NOT go to the cycle show as you can demo ride a LOT of bikes there....I'm still trying to get a good price for a Kidney as I need £11K for the 3 bikes I now 'need'......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • kevinharley
    kevinharley Posts: 554
    Whatever you do DO NOT go to the cycle show as you can demo ride a LOT of bikes there....I'm still trying to get a good price for a Kidney as I need £11K for the 3 bikes I now 'need'......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • markhewitt1978
    markhewitt1978 Posts: 7,614

Hehe, told you!
  • Kowalski675
    The last bike I bought cost me seven grand, but I didn't even test ride one before purchasing, lol. Chucked a whole load more money at it after buying it before ever riding it too. Luckily I liked it when I did finally get round to riding it.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Front Pivot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_AGZoqFmCk

The nearest Evans Cycles to me is bloody ages away.

I still think that looks lovely even with that yellow. Yellow is one of my least favorable colours, so i would always prefer a different colour though.

lol I can do that not standing still I generally need to moving a bit first

ill make a video showing it sometime