The idiocy of "Fathers for Justice"

13»

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Mikey23 wrote:
    My son has just phoned me to tell me he has split up with his girl. Not his choice I believe. They have a two year old son ...

Hopefully its just a kid thing, they tend to make up quickly.
    Living MY dream.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Mikey23 wrote:
    My son has just phoned me to tell me he has split up with his girl. Not his choice I believe. They have a two year old son ...
    If ever there was a lesson to be learned - It is keep the CSA out of it.
    I don't think it has been pointed out yet that they keep a fair size chunk out of what is given to boot. :evil:

If it is to go pear shaped - play nice. And best of luck.

But I hope for a reconciliation.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    daviesee wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I don't think it has been pointed out yet that they keep a fair size chunk out of what is given to boot. :evil:

Unfortunately keeping the CSA out of it is a gamble in itself, I can cite the tale of chap who did this and was paying what said ex and he agreed was fair for a few years. Something trigged a further deteriation in the relationship prompting the ex to get the CSA on his case, to which she flatly denied he'd ever paid a penny! He was hit with back payments of over £30k as he couldn't satisfy them he'd been paying anything previously.
  • daviesee
    Unfortunately keeping the CSA out of it is a gamble in itself, I can cite the tale of chap who did this and was paying what said ex and he agreed was fair for a few years. Something trigged a further deteriation in the relationship prompting the ex to get the CSA on his case, to which she flatly denied he'd ever paid a penny! He was hit with back payments of over £30k as he couldn't satisfy them he'd been paying anything previously.
    A family member has been through this.
    Always pay by cheque as that is a recorded method of payment.
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    daviesee wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:

sorry, thats garbage, the CSA dont get a cut of any maintenance.
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • VTech
    daviesee wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:

That's what I was led to believe but I've spoken to people who pay a set amount yet the mother gets quite a bit less.
    Who gets the difference ?
    Living MY dream.
  • daviesee

Really?
    http://www.gingerbread.org.uk/content.a ... goryID=574

It is better now than it was but 100% does not go to the children.
  • VTech
    To be fair to Fast as Fupp, I was always led to believe, and so were almost everyone I know that CSA went to the mother and nothing was removed.
    Until I was told I truly thought that was the case, its a sin and a whole heap of conflict of interest considering the reasoning behind it.
    Living MY dream.
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    They (CSA) are a bunch of lying barstuards!

I have mentioned this to them several times (the charges not the barstuards bit) and they blatantly state that all the money goes to the parent with care.

Anyway it is of little consequence as no matter what does and what does not the attachment of earnings still persists.

I have essentially got to the point where I have to ignor it or I just get all wound up and generally feel sick to my stomach with it all.

Roll on 2015.
    Yellow is the new Black.