Routes near Whitchurch?

tails
tails Posts: 30
edited July 2013 in Routes
Hi all, my girlfriend works near Whitchurch and I have a chance of getting some riding in before I pick her up to head home. I've got a 4 hour window and this will include fettling and eating. So, does anyone know any xc/trail riding nearby? I've been to Delamere, llandegla and done a bit around LLangollen, just wondering if there was any very near Whitchurch.

btw got the OS 256 map that goes as far East as Marchwiel and it seems mostly footpaths around there.

Thanks

Comments

• Loads of good riding round Glyn Ceriog which is only about 30 - 40 mins from whitchurch
  • tails
    Cheers, I've seen bits and bobs mentioned about that area. Any pointers as where to park up and aim at?
  • I've done a few of the rides listed on The following Starting from the car park in Glen Ceriog

http://www.theedgecycleworks.com/mtbrou ... h-results/.
  • tails
    Cheers for the link i'll check them out. Surprised there's so little between wrexham and stoke.
  • Unfortunately I live in Whitchurh, and there isn't anything to write home about in the immediate area.

I visited Llandegla for the first time on Sunday, which was nice, and will be checking out Glyn Ceriog at some point, thanks for the pointers.