Run Rabbit Run - Chris Froome at the Dauphine

VanessaViralVerse
VanessaViralVerse Posts: 36
edited June 2013 in Pro race
Stage 5 at the Dauphine Chris Froome took an amazing win. This video looks at that win and how he has struggled to get out of Wiggins' shadow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 1QsQo_FKW0

Cheers
Vanessa

Comments

• thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    I have no idea what I just watched.
  • gpreeves
    gpreeves Posts: 454
    ThomThom wrote:

Probably didn't help that I watched it at work without sound, but I am equally clueless.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    ThomThom wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ThomThom wrote:

Didn't realise it was so obscure - if you watched with no sound maybe that's why. The sound is kind of essential. Or maybe the clarity in my head is Marmite to others :)
  • oneof1982
    oneof1982 Posts: 703
    Press the like button now. Having said that I had sound, which certainly brought a clarity to the pictures.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    gpreeves wrote:
    ThomThom wrote:

Probably didn't help that I watched it at work without sound, but I am equally clueless.

Same :lol:
    Contador is the Greatest
  • These are the words that accompany the video on YouTube: Chris Froome gave an interview to the Times saying his target is to win the Tour de France for the next 6 or 7 years. Can he do it? It's a controversial statement - Wiggins is out of the Tour this year due to injury - but he'll be back. Can Chris match Bradley's 2012 winning streak? So far Froome is on track. He looks good - damn good.
  • LutherB
    LutherB Posts: 544
    You are Michelle Cound and i claim me the fiver for winning the interwebz.

I don't think i've ever seen the name Chris Froome and the phrase 'looks good' in one post on any forum, ever.
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    Chris Froome gave an interview to the Times saying his target is to win the Tour de France for the next 6 or 7 years. Can he do it? It's a controversial statement

Is it? Pro cyclist aims to win races...
  • Crozza
    Crozza Posts: 991
    Chris Froome gave an interview to the Times saying his target is to win the Tour de France for the next 6 or 7 years. Can he do it? It's a controversial statement

Is it? Pro cyclist aims to win races...

agreed, "Chris Froome can't be a*sed" would be much more controversial