Alrighty!

Kitty
Kitty Posts: 2,844
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Who am I?

I am Kitty. I rock.

Been busy training to be fit enough to compete at the Great North Swim this weekend, after fracturing my coccyx.

Just in case anyone would like to sponsor me:

http://www.justgiving.com/Beth-Morton-S ... e-facebook

And before you ask for PIX, see the link, they're there.

:D

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    your second person I know called kitty.

strangely the first one's a lesbian with a Mohawk.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Good luck
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Ha Ha you said coccyx.
    And who the fark are you.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Donated, good luck.
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    your second person I know called kitty.

I know another. She's a lying, cheating, using, ungrateful bit*h, who owes me five grand...

The Duke of Wellington's mrs was called Kitty too.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    She's a lying, cheating, using, ungrateful bit*h, who owes me five grand....

It's an all too common trait. :evil:
  • Anonymous
    cicatriz wrote:

thankfully most people I know aint quite so evil :twisted: a few of them have anger issues and got 70% are mentally unstable.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    cicatriz wrote:

thankfully most people I know aint quite so evil :twisted: a few of them are mentally unstable.

you'll fit right in then
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    cicatriz wrote:
    That's a good description of wives for you - except in my case the amount owed is much, much larger.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cicatriz wrote:
    That's a good description of wives for you - except in my case the amount owed is much, much larger.

:)

My wife's sister calls her Kitty
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Kitty wrote:
    Been busy training to be fit enough
    I often think about how fit you are, when I'm on my own. I've thought about it hard enough that I damaged my coccyx.
  • Anonymous
    welshkev wrote:
    cicatriz wrote:

thankfully most people I know aint quite so evil :twisted: a few of them are mentally unstable.

you'll fit right in then

yeah I know, were a gr8 bunch of people really .

im the only one outta of group intrested in mountain biking thou :(

trying to talk some people into but they don't seem intrested
  • YeehaaMcgee
    trying to talk some people into but they don't seem intrested
    Is that a general admission about your life?
  • Kowalski675
    Kitty wrote:
    I often think about how fit you are, when I'm on my own. I've thought about it hard enough that I damaged my coccyx.

:lol: Love it. :lol:

I damaged my coccyx in my garage a couple of years back, hurt like fook for ages.
  • Kowalski675
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cicatriz wrote:

I never married her, fortunately.
  • Kowalski675
    cicatriz wrote:

thankfully most people I know aint quite so evil :twisted: a few of them have anger issues and got 70% are mentally unstable.

Me too, but I've got medication now, lol...
  • Anonymous
    fortunately im not married or ever been engaged to anyone before LOL. its a long warcraft related story.

im not a angry person really jus a bit to normal maybe?
  • Kowalski675
    fortunately im not married or ever been engaged to anyone before LOL.

Me neither. Only person I've ever wanted to marry was my last girlfriend, but some tit had already beaten me to it.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Your last girlfriend was an "it"?
    Must have had a hell of a hairdresser's bill.
  • Anonymous

Me neither. Only person I've ever wanted to marry was my last girlfriend, but some tit had already beaten me to it.

look on the Brightside the only girl i even considered marrying had a total mental breakdown married some idiot got divorced a year later and nows a lesbian. were still close friends which is nice but things are a bit different to how they were before.
  • Kowalski675
    Your last girlfriend was an "it"?
    Must have had a hell of a hairdresser's bill.

Nice try, but read it again - the "it" in my post refers to the marrying, not the person. :wink: She did have great hair though (but only on her head, lol).
  • Kowalski675

look on the Brightside the only girl i even considered marrying had a total mental breakdown married some idiot got divorced a year later and nows a lesbian. were still close friends which is nice but things are a bit different to how they were before.

No chance of that happening - no woman would ever contemplate lesbianism after I've had her, lol... :wink::lol:

Was her breakdown a result of your proposal, lol?
  • Anonymous

No chance of that happening - no woman would ever contemplate lesbianism after I've had her, lol... :wink::lol:

no im a very nice person.

she had childhood issues . enough said.

lets change topic
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    lets not :twisted:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • YeehaaMcgee

lets change topic
    Oh dear. You don't mean...
    surely...
    Jim fixed it for her?
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    tumblr_mhft0fI31i1s2n6b7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mc3kb30z1Z1rqdiafo1_500.jpg

:lol: :roll:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Kitty wrote:

That should shock me, but really doesn't. My male friends still don't believe it did it falling down the stairs.
  • Anonymous

lets change topic
    Oh dear. You don't mean...
    surely...
    Jim fixed it for her?

GOD NO... THATS JUS TASTELESS AND UNCALLED FOR

THATS WRONG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

YOUR A STRANGE PERSON :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I didn't like to ask and she also got upset when I enquired and she like to keep the past in the past

anyway

this is last im saying on subject so drop it now guys :D
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Kitty wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

That should shock me, but really doesn't. My male friends still don't believe it did it falling down the stairs.
    I like an adventurous girl. I've done it on the landing, and at the bottom of the stairs, but never whilst actually falling down the stairs.