I Don't Like Tuesdays...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Good Judo session last night considering I haven't been for a couple of weeks. Finally picked up my yellow belt (passed the grade weeks ago), so that feels good.

Today, more of the same old shizzle. I'm starting to look up interview questions and techniques, as the more I think about it, the more I want this job I have the interview for! Don't wanna fark things up.

Anywho, tea and frosties await me.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Morning,

The weather sucks, which sucks.
    Got two pinch flats on my NN's last night, which also sucks as I think they're just too thin in the sidewall for heavy rock gardens, so a significant expenditure is going to have to happen.

Today is most definitely shaping up to be a blahhh day.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' spongers,

Between work and myself, I'm here, there and b****y everywhere today! Still, at least I won't be bored.

You're right about the weather - it's a bit 'bleah'

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Today will be better than yesterday no matter how shoot it is.
    Came into the house from having a fettle in the cave last night to find the wife watching some pikey crap with fat people in it. not sure thats entertainment but she likes it? :?
    But at least "Loretta" has been started on :)

Just had my day plans changed again, so fighting with london traffic and M25 today Wahoo!

Right where's that protein shake?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

fecking tired. my son hasn't been sleeping properly for about the last week. it's starting to catch up with me now. I went to bed at 9 last night to try and catch up on some sleep but he was awake every 2 hours more or less from 9.30 :x

ah well, i'll hopefully get out for a ride later if I don't fall asleep on my way home and plough into the central reservation on the motorway!!

laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Woke up at 03:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so today will be a grumpy, don't piss me off, kind of day.

It was starting to rain this morning as I arrived here so at least I got in dry and it will wash the fertiliser / weed killer into the grass.

No start date for new minion yet but at least things are slowly moving in the right direction.

Later......
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    cicatriz wrote:
    No start date for new minion yet but at least things are slowly moving in the right direction.
    You're way ahead of me at the moment. Until they can decide on whether we can have 2 extra people, I can't replace the minion that's just gone (because of costs of advertising 1 post, then 2 posts, when they're all the same job) :roll: In the meantime, I'm trying to leave myself! :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    not a great sleep, but better than most on here by the look of things.

Another day stuck between company/corporate & audit - when did my life turn into such win? Brought the CC worst type of bike in today (SS & road bike) for a decent commute home and back in again tomorrow. Right - time for more tea
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning you lot

Uni meh this morning. Bikes for a bit at some point today, either this afternoon or this evening.

The most exciting part of the day however is going to be starting the routine for the 4th year boys annual dance/strip in freshers week next year. Going to be good, it needs to be, 1000+ people from uni go along and watch.

If it goes well in September I'd be tempted to do it in the final year too where we end up stood there bollock naked on stage downing pints, I mean how often do you get a chance to do that in front of a fucking massive crowd? Fortunately the girls do their own acts too so it's not just a massive sausage fest, in fact it's about 80% girls here so… yeah. Single best bit about my uni, although now I think about it it's fucking weird :shock:

TTFN
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

great start today, I was planning on getting some riding in this weak and have woke up with no energy, a burning throat and something rattling around in my chest, which leads me to conclude that either. a)I have a chest infection, b)Waylander has broken in again and reigned out his abuse or c)I'm one of MissCmc's hen party the morning after. either way its not good.

Think I'm going to rest up this morning before unpacking my tools out of the car and then having a nice long, lazy walk to try and clear me out a bit.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

Not sure what's going on but I seem to have been spending time actually working rather than slacking on the interwebz.

That said I am also guilty of spending far too much time on the road bike as I'm getting a bit bored with the local trails, most of which aren't even that local.

Anyway, work's still poop, kids are still spending my money and the wife's still having none of it.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Joy,

The shitty system has lost all my files. oh well...

The evening will involve putting a new one of these in
    tns05.jpg
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Two days left in work! Woo! It appears the weather has turned pants because I bought suncream last night in the hope that the Isle of Wight would be bathed in sunshine for the weekend. This it appears is now not the case.

Spent a load of money I don't have last night getting food in for the weekend. Still have to do the drinks shop on Thursday evening. And just gave the teenagers the happy news that we have a 3 hour drive on Friday morning to get to Southampton which means setting out at 6am. At least they don't have to drive! Just glad I bought a load of energy drinks last night to keep me awake on the drive down and the drive home Monday.

Can't decide whether to go to the gym tonight or not. Really have a big dose of work meh but that's because I have loads to do and only two more days to do it and my brain is now focusing on being elsewhere.

Mothership and Bridezilla are not talking. And Brother in Law is even less talking to our family. Funtimes!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Joy,

The sh!tty system has lost all my files. oh well...

The evening will involve putting a new one of these in
    butt-plug-large-black-doc-johnson.jpg

Dirty, dirty boy.

Saw loads of wheres wally hen nights out on saturday in brum, I did try to steal the socks for you misscmc, but had to burn them as they may have had evidence on them ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    It's ok! We got socks! Saturday is going to be Where's Wally/Wanda day. If anyone sees 14 of them on festival highlights that's us :)
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.