Handlebar: Ritchey Comp Curve
Stem: Supra Comp Line
Saddle: Sanmarco Spid
Pedals: Not decided upon
Groupset: Shimano 105 Compact
Wheels: Mavic Aksium Race
Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro
Weight: * 7,9 KG round about

My first road bike after many years, unpacked at the weekend when I got back from a business trip, not decided upon the pedals yet probably 105 or Speedplay.
---
Sensa Trentino SL Custom 2013 - 105 Compact - Aksium Race

Comments

• murf1480
    murf1480 Posts: 117
    Get some pedals and then change the saddle it has to be the worse saddle i haver sat on but then again you might get on with it lol
  • I have 105's on my Boardman and they are super pedals. Looks dead smart in matt black as well, nice ride!
    It's not who I am underneath... But what I do that defines me
  • Looks like a lovely alloy frame there mate, all smooth welds by the looks of things. What's it like to ride? From Merlin I assume? What were they like to deal with, did you visit/try before hand?
    Cheers,
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • Druidor
    Druidor Posts: 230
    Looks like a lovely alloy frame there mate, all smooth welds by the looks of things. What's it like to ride? From Merlin I assume? What were they like to deal with, did you visit/try before hand?
    Cheers,

Yep from Merlin, took about a month to come through kept me updated on delivery & sent tracking when it was despatched.

Did not get a chance to go up to try the bike but been on a few manufacturers bikes before hand.

Overall looks nice and clean & the welds are nigh on invisible so cannot complain on the build workmanship.

Weekend getting me pedals and new shoes then off for a blast down the A4 & B4000
    ---
    Sensa Trentino SL Custom 2013 - 105 Compact - Aksium Race