TDF Spare room on Alp D'huez 14-21 July

d_stan_uk
d_stan_uk Posts: 16
edited June 2013 in Tour & expedition
Hi all

Not sure where to post this but i figured someone may be interested.
I have a 10 bed chalet just a few miles away from Alpe D'Huez town centre booked from the evening of the 14th of July until the 21st.

We have one spare twin room due to a few in our group pulling out and so close to the event no one can get any time off work.

Self catering facilities available with a lounge and balcony also we will have a van and large car on hand starting on the 15th so could even potentially help out with transfers within reason.

If anyone is interested in joining us then reply here or message me, its a great opportunity to see the tour (climbing up the alpe d'huez twice this year on the 18th) and get out into some amazing cycling country. We will be planning a few group rides which people are welcome to come on!

Thanks
Darren

Comments

• kramark
    kramark Posts: 8
    What are you planning to do on Wednesday? (17th) I'd like to join up with a group so I'm not alone on unfamiliar roads...
  • d_stan_uk
    d_stan_uk Posts: 16
    Hi

We havent really planned out our itineary yet, most of the people going are very busy for the next week so will likely only do this last minute.

The guy who owns the lodge where we are staying often hosts cyclists so I think he will be the one doing he planning!

Darren