Forum home Road cycling forum Road buying advice

Oakley radar, radarlock, path, edge??

p1tsep1tse Posts: 694
edited June 2013 in Road buying advice
What's the difference between these?
Wanted: Cube Streamer/Agree GTC Compact / Pro/ Race : 53cm


  • trooperktrooperk Posts: 189
    standard,quick release lens change,small lens,woman. :lol:
    Specialized-The censored of bikes.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    I like the idea of easy lens change. Mine are all chipped where the lens has caught the edge of the paint/lacquer when swapping lenses :(
  • p1tsep1tse Posts: 694

    I'm not sure which I tried then
    They were radarlock of some sort

    I also see some radarlock with a solid one piece lens and another with vents type cut out, are there names to differentiate these lenses?
    Wanted: Cube Streamer/Agree GTC Compact / Pro/ Race : 53cm
  • cougiecougie Posts: 22,512
    the one with the vents is called vented. Its all on their website.
  • ck101ck101 Posts: 222
    I have the Radarlock Pitch, has a larger lens, path is more sculpted for those with higher cheekbones.

    Don't mind those that say these are over priced, if you have the cash they are a worthwhile purchase. They never fog up, replacement lens's are available and the case is top class.
Sign In or Register to comment.