2011 Canyon Nerve XC 8.0 size Large

El Diego
El Diego Posts: 440
edited June 2013 in MTB stolen
My house was burgled last Thursday. They've taken three bikes but I've only got pictures of one because they nicked my laptop and hard drive too. Anyway, I'd be really grateful if people in the Greater Manchester area kept their eyes peeled for the bikes listed below.

2011 Canyon Nerve XC 8.0 size Large

E3319271_zps86084d90.jpg

I'd made a few changes to the stock spec that make it quite distinctive. It's got an Easton Haven wheelset in bronze, Conti RQ on the front and a MK on the rear (both UST tubeless), Easton Havoc hi-rise bars, Race Face Turbine stem and seat post, Point 1 Podium pedals, Fizik Gobi saddle, XT shadow plus rear mech, Avid Elixir 7 brakes and 2013 Fox Float decals on the 2011 Fox Float fork. There's a scratch next to the BB and some of the anodising has rubbed off the top tube.

2012 Cannondale CAAD10 58cm

D6CDB3D3_zps6fb4b581.jpg

This isn't my actual bike but it's the same colour way and is completely stock apart from a Fizik Arione saddle, 3T ARX Stealth stem and Conti Gatorskin tyres.

Ladies 2011 Cannondale Trail SL2

455D64B8_zps26982b9a.jpg

No photographs of this as my girlfriend only just bought it from Paul's Cycles. It's brand new, never been ridden and is completely stock. Size M