Warm Wednesday.

FocusZing
FocusZing Posts: 4,373
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Good Morning fecal sacs,

A general day of contemptuous complacency commences.

Looking forward to a ride this evening and the TT Zero.

Stay lean and mean leg swirlers.

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Work then evening class today. I need to diet. A lot.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Midweek Mehning,
    Day 3 of diet, going ok tbh, even had salmon and salad for dinner last night and i haven't had the urge to kill anyone yet?

Day of running around and going to the wrong side office later, followed by night ride tonight.

One coffee down, me needs more!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Mornin people

Thought I had better post something not posted for a while, house is doing my bloody nut in at the moment especially on the plumbing side, is it just me or does everything seem to fucking break at the same time.

Got a kitchen tap to repair after work today the latest in a line of plumbing woes, I may get on the bike later and give clayton another bash as its half decent and on my doorstep.

Laters people
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' goons,

Day three at Job Nouveau and we are have a midden/windmill interfacing situation. No one said this place was going to be dull!

Still finding my feet so still driving in - 'hot desking' doesn't help as it means I lack anywhere to store my shizzle, so it all has to come home with me at the moment.

Tonight, I shall be out with friends, doing stuff and eating pizza. Others may be on diets: I am not.

Onwards! To caffiene! Lots of caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Day 3 of diet, going ok tbh

My diet is still going to start tomorrow. :lol:

Very warm on the cycle in this morning but it was so nice to have no winds and no clouds. The Lakeland hills looked mighty tempting too so I might sneek off early again.

I've actually got some work to do today as the afternoon's meeting has been postponed until a later date.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh for a couple of hours this morning, then sorting the garden out for the rest of the day I think. Had a nice road ride last night so probably won't bother with the bike today, I've decided I need a garmin thingy to do strava with though, the iPhone is wank.
    TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Morning

Great ride into work last night to counter the pub last night - so all is well with the world.

Today is meeting followed by a decent ride back.

laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

out on the dh bike last night hunting for some new tracks. found one that was mental and pushing up I thought " there's no way i'm gonna be able to ride this" :shock:

but I did and it was awesome :lol:

I've still got a cold lingering on and my boy decided that 12:30am was a good time to wake up and not go back to sleep, so i'm knackered to say the least.

laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    hello scuttlers

Today I'm off t'wolves to do a spot of plastering, hang some doors and go and see my Godson for his birthday. I also have an apopointment with an estate agent but need to rearrange that as its at half ten and I'm still at home.

other than that, the sun is shining and I'm putting bike in the boot, so that means shes gonna get ridden at some point.

Anyway, tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Gazlar wrote:
    I'm putting bike in the boot, so that means shes gonna get ridden at some point.

Just like most of your hookers before the inevitable ditch, head, backwards happens. :lol:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning children

dropped the bottom feeder off at work now to get on with some decent sized loafing.

will be looking forward to GT arrowheads comment on yesterdays thread later!

other than that, toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    My head hurts. Post work beers last night. Many beers. Could of done with another two hours in bed an a bacon sarnie really, but have to make do with coffee. Lost of coffee.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • thekickingmule
    Just received an email about my job interview. Turns out I have an "Oral Technical Test (with associated questions)" :shock:

I'm not entirely sure what this will entail, however I'm terrible at tests! Genuinely don't think I'll get the job now :(
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    sounds like you'll be sucking someone off, which isn't ideal.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Oral technical test? with associated questions? So they're going to be speaking to you about finer details of your job and asking questions about it - isn't that just called an interview?
  • pesky_jones
    EH_Rob wrote:

Maybe thats where blowjob comes from
  • Gazlar
    cicatriz wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    I'm putting bike in the boot, so that means shes gonna get ridden at some point.

Just like most of your hookers before the inevitable ditch, head, backwards happens. :lol:

Yes, and they both get grappled with in a wild uncontrolled manner
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening ladies and lady boys,

Today will mostly be intrastat and waiting to find out what lunch is, with a ride later.. not a bad day really.
  • thekickingmule
    EH_Rob wrote:
    And therein lies the dilemma. More money, but doing unspeakable things for it.. :?
    Oral technical test? with associated questions? So they're going to be speaking to you about finer details of your job and asking questions about it - isn't that just called an interview?
    From what I gather, they'll be asking technical questions of how I would do things. The interview is afterwards. If it was an actual technical test, I'd be ok, but being asked to describe a process I am terrible at!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Is it bad that I went to the gym last night, walked out and went straight to an all you can eat buffet with my mate who was waiting outside the gym to give me a lift, and I was still in my gym kit eating plates and plates of food? I am a bit disgusted with myself.

Bridezilla has been sending emails this morning demanding attendance at the homestead this weekend so that she can attempt to organise us into her big day plans. She doesn't realise that we have already planned a day at the beach and I am doing a 10k trail race on Sunday.

9 sleeps to Isle of Wight and my wristband arrived today. So excited the rest of the office hate me.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • pesky_jones
    From what I gather, they'll be asking technical questions of how I would do things. The interview is afterwards. If it was an actual technical test, I'd be ok, but being asked to describe a process I am terrible at!

Well if you know your stuff you'll be fine - just keep calm. The only reason you might miss out a step in a process that you have been asked to describe is if you panic. Well, I can imagine myself doing that.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    As it was exceedingly warm, I donned some shorts for the walk to work. knowing my luck it'll be nippy on the way home.

Work seems to be going at slow pace this week, probably because I don't have much of it at the mo.

On a side note, Hangover 3 was kinda pants, hopefully the great gatsby will fair better.

Some suspension adjustments will be made at some point this evening
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Is it bad that I went to the gym last night, walked out and went straight to an all you can eat buffet with my mate who was waiting outside the gym to give me a lift, and I was still in my gym kit eating plates and plates of food? I am a bit disgusted with myself.

Nope, absolutely fine, as long as all you had was protein based food ;)

Well as you can maybe tell, I'm going back to Wolves tommorrow as, a, my meeting with estate agents wasnt until tommorrow anyway and its rearranged for Monday and b, I've broke the tensioning bolt on my dropper post so I'm off to LBS to get another one (it looks like the same as a road bike tensioning screw so hopefully will be all good)

In the meantime I shall continue with home based chores Tarrah
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Well yes there was protein based food, but also lots of carb based food. :?
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Good evening...this time i didnt post in the thread from the day before :oops:

Perfect weather, easy exams, one less day away from freedom, bike ride and football with mates. Good day!
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Managed to get a ride in, saw a Buzzard a few metres away perched on a wall, always an impressive sight.

It looks like the weather should hold out for the weekend too, smashing.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Well yes there was protein based food, but also lots of carb based food. :?

NO, NO, NO, how many times have you got to be told, if you want to be ripped and orange then you need excercise followed by a diet of liver, liver and more liver. If you went to an all you can eat liver buffet then it would be acceptable.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    :lol::lol::lol:

You don't realise how hilarious this is as paleo diet valleys housemate boy has the fridge full of liver and protein shakes at the moment. I actually feel sick when I open the fridge.
  • Gazlar
    Are you sure he's not Armin Meiwes?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp