Tuesday Blues...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Didn't go to judo last night, I was (and distill am) feeling bloated and the thought of being thrown around a mat didn't appeal. Instead I had a couple of drinks with hot librarian :lol:

Today, more work with 2 minions and then home for a bike ride and sort some shizzle out.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    I've got the blues too. Just finished updating a file to send off :( Was up early to cycle in too. Today is the normal excel stuff and later will probably be another bbq
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning all....

been stuck in the office all day with my headphones in (with no music) to try and have a bit of peace and quiet to get some needed work done.... didnt help.... mr chatty at the other desk stil kept trying to start conversations about everything and anything but work!!!....so spent half the day removing an earphone and saying pardon.... then having to listen to the whole frikiin story over again!!!! ...... ready to murder or p!$$ off early..... one or t'other

hope you all have a more productive day than me
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    How do?
    Been ridiculously busy, now my brain is waking up at night thinking about work :roll:

Going to try and book the family holiday today at some point after spending 2.5hrs last night reseaching and then to be told "dont wanna". She's now given me free reign :)

Diet started yesterday, all going well, no chocolate or small children eaten :) not even over hungry now which is a shock, but the protein shake did produce some nice smells yesterday afternoon ;)

Right onwards to spreadsheets and picking up new company car :roll:

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Morning failed dieters.

Procrastinating over getting out of bed, with only grumpy sprogs, protein shakes and work to face.

However, holidays in three weeks ( hence the protein shakes) yay!
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Diet started yesterday,

Mine will start tomorrow. :lol:

Another fine morning to bring the other bike to work. Got a few things to do afterwards so I think an early finish will be on the cards then hopefully a quick spin on the bike before swimming tonight.

Later......
  • tlw1
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    picking up new company car :roll:

So - what is it? people carrier? :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    cicatriz wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Diet started yesterday,

Mine will start tomorrow. :lol:
    I just need to eat some form of fruit and veg I think, that should stop my bloated problem. I'm trying to make it a 'diet' but I struggle with them as I live alone (that's my excuse anyway!)

Just had some fantastic news, I have a job interview next week! :mrgreen:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Please let it be a Prius!

Morning,

6am start at work is surprisingly ok with the sun shining. Only an hour or so to go, then off to Leeds for a meeting then a couple of cheeky beers afterwards - getting the train as a precaution.

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Its more of a "pool car" to get round the tax thing, so i still drive to my main office in a propper car then pick up the high powered beast and then i can visit customers and my other 5 offices in a "work" car :roll:

New_Ford_Fiesta_van.jpg
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today. Bikes this evening, which reminds me, need to get some lycra washed and on the line to dry.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Its more of a "pool car" to get round the tax thing, so i still drive to my main office in a propper car then pick up the high powered beast and then i can visit customers and my other 5 offices in a "work" car :roll:

New_Ford_Fiesta_van.jpg

you lucky thing
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

New_Ford_Fiesta_van.jpg

you lucky thing

No back windows, perfect for hiding the dead hookers.
  • VWsurfbum
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

New_Ford_Fiesta_van.jpg

you lucky thing

No room in the back for hookers, but plenty of room for blow!

Looks like it might be a quiet day as the blackberry isnt phoning in or out :) not just me either so thats nice.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning poolers & shakers,

Feeling pretty grim this morning after club meet at the local pub, drank lots & spent most of the night perving at a blonde tart in a skin tight black dress that really emphasised her fantastic norks.

I think I could get in to this stalking thing...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening ladies,

struggling for motivation this morning, but going to see the new trekkie film this afternoon which is good and hoping my tubeless kit arrives for some evening fettling :D

laters.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Nothing much to report today, same old

Yesterday evening however myself and a couple of mates took a little trip to a mental asylum abandoned in the sixties. Bit random but thought you might like to see a couple of pics - scary but awesome place

IMG_0714_zpsc3d2f992.jpg

IMG_0715_zpsdf1f87e1.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsfcf86d0d.jpg

IMG_0718_zps3039d4f4.jpg

d443ceec-9c2c-4476-b9ef-fbcea643ab14_zpsd6c2aa7c.jpg
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254
    Only 5 days to go until my trip to Morocco :D:D:D

I'm getting seriously giddy about it now :P
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

New_Ford_Fiesta_van.jpg

you lucky thing

No room in the back for hookers, but plenty of room for blow!

Looks like it might be a quiet day as the blackberry isnt phoning in or out :) not just me either so thats nice.

Midget Hookers?

Morning Scuttlers

Off to wolvo tommorrow so today I'm stocking up on stuff and getting a hair cut
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Back at work, still feel like poop. Hopefully pneumonia is the last thing I have for a while.

Meh.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Was enjoying my week off but have to pop to an airport to look at a possible repair job! Better get the day back!

Onwards........just onwards really!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is bleurgh. Reprimanding people seems to be the name of the game today. Funtimes! One woman here does not like me one little bit and me telling her what to do for the last week as I am in charge has not gone down well at all.

Bridezilla is having rants about random things. I am now at the point where I am ignoring her.

10 sleeps to Isle of Wight festival. Very childishly excited about it now. Have to find long red and white stripy socks to complete the Where's Wally outfit.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Work. Bleh. Don't want to be here. Weather too nice. choice between bike ride and beers tonight. Been riding two days in a row, so sort of angling towards the beery option at present.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today is going slower than Snail with parkinsons....

It's bright and sunny and I'm stuck in doors, but on the plus side, have the bike so might take the scenic route.

In other news, 2 people are on the verge of leaving/have left* We all had a meeting last month and they were getting rid of 2 but reckon someone else might go.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:

10 sleeps to Isle of Wight festival. Very childishly excited about it now. Have to find long red and white stripy socks to complete the Where's Wally outfit.
    there's a good little fancy dress shop in Castle arcade in the diff or maybe a rugby/football shop
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

there's a good little fancy dress shop in Castle arcade in the diff or maybe a rugby/football shop

I went there on Saturday. I failed miserably to find any so internet shopping now.

Is it home time yet?
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    MissCMC wrote:
    Is it home time yet?

It is for GT - lucky b@stard
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    s'up homos!?

Anyone about next Thursday and fancies a trip over to Llandegla for the day?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Morni......

F**k. Is that the time?

I'll try again tomorrow.

Onwards?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.