seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    seanoconn wrote:
    Tough choices but here are 5 in my top lot

The Thing
    Hellboy
    Event Horizon
    The Keep
    Resident Evil
    Good picks :D Haven't seen The Keep but I will when I get the chance.

Ah you have good taste :),you should be able to find The Keep online it will be on VHS though,have a look on Sky it was on a few weeks ago they might show it again.
    The Keep full movie available on youtube. But I'm not going to post the link

Crumbschief, you've let me down, you've let the forum down but most importantly you've let yourself down
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    The genre that I dislike the most are musicals of any description. The exception being 'The Commitments' which I found excellent.
  • seanoconn
    The Commitments was a great film. Andrew Strong's (Deco) a fantastic singer and was a bit surprised to never hear from him again. Imelda Quirke's legs were pretty awesome too :lol:
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    The Commitments was a great film. Andrew Strong's (Deco) a fantastic singer and was a bit surprised to never hear from him again. Imelda Quirke's legs were pretty awesome too :lol:

And don't f*ck with the drummer eh? :lol:
  • Davdandy
    Davdandy Posts: 571
    EKIMIKE wrote:
    Well give us a few titles then... :D

I have not seen many but two French horror films i enjoyed were Malefique and Brotherhood of The Wolf.

If you want some really good French horror then try Martyrs,Frontiers,Them (Ils),Inside and The Pack.
    Cannondale CAAD 8 105
    Rockrider 8.1
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Tough choices but here are 5 in my top lot

The Thing
    Hellboy
    Event Horizon
    The Keep
    Resident Evil
    Good picks :D Haven't seen The Keep but I will when I get the chance.

Ah you have good taste :),you should be able to find The Keep online it will be on VHS though,have a look on Sky it was on a few weeks ago they might show it again.
    The Keep full movie available on youtube. But I'm not going to post the link

Crumbschief, you've let me down, you've let the forum down but most importantly you've let yourself down

C'mon don't hold the French against me,anyway we must be due some more movie pics from people,i could always do another five :)
  • tetley10
    tetley10 Posts: 693
    Dirty Harry
    Jaws
    Superman II
    Special Forces
    Inception
  • ballysmate
    Anybody see me on telly this afternoon. I was brilliant as always. :lol:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054279/
  • saving private ryan
    apocalypse now
    the goonies
    lethal weapon
    forrest gump.
    the eagle has landed
    the patriot

also anything with the delightful tom hanks, slightly less delightful mel gibson, 80's classic coming of age BS, mighty ducks type, that one where the 4 boys find that dead body on the railway
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735

also anything with the delightful tom hanks, slightly less delightful mel gibson, 80's classic coming of age BS, mighty ducks type, that one where the 4 boys find that dead body on the railway

My fave Tom Hanks pic is the highly underrated 'The 'Burbs', with Bruce Dern, Carrie fisher as his wife and Henry Gibson. Just love the sheer underplayed silly horror of it......

'Sardine?'.......................
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • seanoconn
    saving private ryan
    apocalypse now
    the goonies
    lethal weapon
    forrest gump.
    the eagle has landed
    the patriot

"Heeey Yooou guuuys"

And the Truffle shuffle :D
  • Raymondo60 wrote:

My fave Tom Hanks pic is the highly underrated 'The 'Burbs', with Bruce Dern, Carrie fisher as his wife and Henry Gibson. Just love the sheer underplayed silly horror of it......

'Sardine?'.......................

are yes another good'un, espcially with the corey feldman link.

i should also add caddyshack and ghostbusters 1
  • and anything with chevy chase, john candy, randy quaid and the delightful billy crystal.

animal house, certain national lampoons city slickers (not the legend of curlys gold)

also i liked wild things growing up!
  • seanoconn wrote:
    saving private ryan
    apocalypse now
    the goonies
    lethal weapon
    forrest gump.
    the eagle has landed
    the patriot

"Heeey Yooou guuuys"

And the Truffle shuffle :D

chocolate!

ruth, baby, ruth

classic
  • seanoconn
    and anything with chevy chase, john candy, randy quaid and the delightful billy crystal.

animal house, certain national lampoons city slickers (not the legend of curlys gold)

also i liked wild things growing up!
    I liked Animal House growing up for one particular scene, featuring Mandy at a window :D VHS slow motion wasn't the best :|
  • raymondo60
    My tuppence worth would include;

Fight Club
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    Unforgiven (Clint Eastwood)
    The Yakuza
    Deer Hunter

and millions more.....
    Raymondo

• APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    Goodfellas
    Italian job
    Lost in Translation
    City of God
    Nine Queens
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    In no particular order...

Das Boot
    Delicatessen
    The Deer Hunter
    Bladerunner
    Leon

other close-runs
    Godfather I
    Betty Blue
    Resevoir Dogs
    Pulp Fiction
    Cycling weakly
  • seanoconn
    Slightly off topic but a little warning....

'Only God Forgives' (recently released in the cinema) is possibly the worst film ever made!

The director, Nicolad Winding Refn and star, Ryan Gosling's previous effort, 'Drive' was brilliant. But avoid Only God Forgives like the plague!
  • raymondo60
    seanoconn wrote:
    Slightly off topic but a little warning....

'Only God Forgives' (recently released in the cinema) is possibly the worst film ever made!

The director, Nicolad Winding Refn and star, Ryan Gosling's previous effort, 'Drive' was brilliant. But avoid Only God Forgives like the plague!

The clue's in the title!
    Raymondo

• Alain Quay
    Alain Quay Posts: 534
    The lives of others
    Deer Hunter
    American Beauty
    Sunset Boulevard
    True grit
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Big Lebowski
    Forrest Gump
    Leon
    Heat
    Point Break

Almost made it:
    Despicable Me
    Empire Strikes Back
    Ronin
    ET
    Pulp Fiction

Of course, the list will change tomorrow...