Back to Work Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Meh. I cba with work. I want more days off so I can go riding in the Peaks and other places!
Regardless of doing my ride yesterday, I seem to have put on half a stone this last week somehow. No more cruddy food for me now. I blame the beer and the pizzas/burgers.

After work, I'm hoping to go for a road ride, to get the legs working. Could be interesting.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Meh :(

Tired and grumpy today, it's my own fault, I cycled home from the sister in laws yesterday with the family staying on and rather than going out to the pub for dinner I microwaved some rice and watched a boring monico GP - what a waste of a night.

Right onwards to meetings!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers,

How's the glass taste today?

Back in work after a decent long weekend, that included 'rental visits, playing on bikes, victorious paintball and tent repairs - knackered now! Still, short working week to recover before next weekends playing and new job. Bring it!

Today will feature coffee, but probably not bacons. Boo.

Onwards! To caffiene! And worky hand-over shizzle!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Back in work after a five day break packed full of fun times. Just a pity I have to be here as the sun is breaking through the clouds and it looks like it could be another fine day.

Swimming tonight then I think an early night to try to catch up on some sleep. Before that I suppose I'd better get on and do some of this work.

Later......
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon Pond Life,

Quiet in here today.

Two days of biking on the trot have left me an aching wreck. Add to that the gut rot I picked up last night and kept me up half the night, I don't know what I'm doing in work right now. I'm keeping both ends corked at the moment but there could be a messy moment in the office this afternoon as I've just forced a toastie down my neck...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Hate being back in work after a long weekend off. Only four days to the weekend. The boss is off tomorrow for a week and a half so responsibility for everything legal falls to me. This could be fun and could result in me hiding under my desk by the end of the week to avoid questions.

Recovering ok with the help of sweets and chocolate today after Waylander managed to keep me out riding bikes far longer than I intended yesterday. God my shoulders ache today though. Wondering how long I can hold out before the pay rise gets used to buy a new bike.

Bridezilla has annoyed the mothership, so I got into work to a ranting inbox of emails this morning between them both. I give up being the peacekeeper and am going to wind them both up chronically now.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Evening scuttlers

Right ho, I now have tinterwebz in the yard so I'm back online. Had a couple of days working and now a couple off to come. house is starting to get in shape although I've pulled a rib muscle moving stuff which is pretty sore.

Newest addition arrives in a fortnight though as I've just bought a Jack Russell pup called ralph, but hes only 4 weeks old at the mo.

Anyway, thats all for now
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp