Bos Devilles

cus-dublin
cus-dublin Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in MTB general
Hi Lads,
Ive just upgraded my fox float r's that Ive been using on my Meta 6 for the past 2 years to a set of Bos Deville 160mm and cannot tell you how happy I am. The reason for my post is that from looking at all the forums and posts online the one thing that was putting me off buying a set of Bos forks was their after sales service and from what i read if i had any issues i would have to send them back to France. Doing a bit of research and talking to local riders i heard that there is a new shop in Dublin call Mad Elk Cycles (http://www.madelkcycles.com/bos-deville.html) that specialize in Bos and are the only authorized Bos service centre from what i could find in both the UK and Ireland. The lads did a great job fitting my new forks and even went as far as to tell me that i would probably not have to worry about servicing them for about 18-24months as i really on use my bike at most twice per week. Does anyone know is this true or should i have them checked out more often?
I just wanted to spread the word that there is somewhere outside of France that you can now purchase Bos forks and get them serviced and before you ask i don't work for either Bos or Mad Elk!
Cheers,
Shane

Comments