It's Grim Up North

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
Here

itsgrimupnorth_zpsd182fa78.png

:lol::lol: :roll: :oops: :o
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    That's a bit rich, coming from a Scotsman. :roll: :lol::wink:
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Yeah, it is a bit grim, but that's why we like it.
    Now f*** off :wink:
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    No room for Alsager then Cleat :?:
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    It wasn't grim today!

Maybe I was lost? :oops:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Ballysmate wrote:

It definately said 'scouse' on his passport, I know this because he wanted change out of a fiver when he went into a local institute for intimate pleasures which required identification and he got into a fight complaining about price hikes and the low inflation conundrum. It was the only attraction for miles around.
    The issue was sorted however and Tina 'two ton Tigres' McTriplechin was thore but thatisfied and is in love, constantly pining for her beloved belly basher Cleat Beastwood.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Ballysmate wrote:

It definitely said 'scouse' on his passport, I know this because he wanted change out of a fiver when he went into a local institute for intimate pleasures which required identification and he got into a fight complaining about price hikes and the low inflation conundrum. It was the only attraction for miles around.
    The issue was sorted however and Tina 'two ton Tigres' McTriplechin was thore but thatisfied and is in love, constantly pining for her beloved belly basher Cleat Beastwood.

Or as he's known for some strange reason in the pleasure palaces of Merseyside, Clint Least wood. :roll: