Too early Thursday

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited May 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning crudlets,

Got an early start to crack on with an 'urgent' task, supply chain twunts have let us down with spares so a day of minor slacking and we'll try again tomorrow!!!!!

Happily the weekend is so close you can touch it which means i will be homeward bound for boozing, bring that on.

Have a good un y'all!
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Well, yesterday wasn't the greatest day of my life, and far from the beat 30th birthday ever told, however today's a new day and all will be well. The sun is out, so this is a good thing. I will probably have a ride after work, to see if 30 year old legs are better or worse than 20 odd year old legs.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Happy birthday for yesterday tkm. Today is a work day for me followed by the usual house sorting at the mo. Good news yesterday though as Mrs G got offered a full time teaching job at a school in mountain Ash so already the move has been useful.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

you're turning into a proper valleys boy now gaz :lol: i'm actually going riding up mt. ash in the next week or 2 8)

I've still got this cold lingering on, i'm supposed to be going to cc tonight but i'm not sure if I can be arsed.

lots of database populating to do today, should be dull.

laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Gazlar wrote:
    Mrs G got offered a full time teaching job at a school in mountain Ash

F****n' ay! 8)

Mornin' packers of soft, evaporated-milk based confection (that'll be fudge, then)

'Knowledge transfer' continues, which makes for a physically easy day, but mentally demanding. Mostly because the Minions are mental, and demanding. :lol:

That aside, packing tonight for 'rental visit Friday night and a bounce around Cannock on Saturday. F**k me - planning ahead. How grown up is I?

Onwards! To coffee! And teachings things!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    mornin throbbers

Good meetings yesterday followed by crap celeb spot of Robert Winston in what turned out to be a lounge full of non-virgins - not the 1st class virgin lounge as advertised.

Today is 2nd interviews for one of the minions minions - can't wait.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Another ride last night, legs are a little tired but will cruise out again later, untill then contemplating taking tomorrow off and what i will have for free lunch today :)
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    You aren't allowed tomorrow off! Didn't anyone send you the memo that you don't do enough work to take time off?

Minion off for the next two days on holiday. I have already snapped at someone and still haven't had my breakfast. This is a very bad thing. Cannot wait for today to be over. And tomorrow and then it's back the parentals in the Fod for the weekend for running, swimming, tennis and bikes. And Waylander may even try stalking me if he can keep up (which isn't hard as I am incredibly slow).
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Eeeek im beign told :O

and im getting faster.... there is no escape
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    . And Waylander may even try stalking me if he can keep up (which isn't hard as I am incredibly slow).

Yeah although the slower you ride the harder will get for Waylander!

I mean his penis will become fully engorged at the sight of a pretty young lady on a bike
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    A rather graphic description, but at least there can be no confusion as to what you meant.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

In a bad mood today. Housemate(s) is/are being a ball ache(s) to different degrees. We've got a property inspection tomorrow and they're making a big drama out of the fact they're cleaning it :roll: I've told them to feck off if they think I'm helping as:

a) I'm the only person who makes any effort at all to keep the place clean and tidy on a regular basis and spend far too much time clearing up the crap that they and the dog create and can't be arsed to sort, so it's about time they did something.
    b) We're back on the old dog sh1t argument again. Am I the only person who thinks it's kind of lazy and not acceptable to leave your dogs sh1t festering in the garden for weeks at a time? Particularly when other people want to use it? It's not something she'd do at home at her parents house, but here it's perfectly fine :roll:
    c) She's not happy with me waking the puppy up at 6 in the morning as I get outside, grab the bike and go ride, but moans if the bike is left inside…

Anyway, I'm off back into uni now I've grabbed some food, then more bikes this evening. Sorted.

TTFN
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Blimey! Well ok then.... thanks for that Gaz...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Think I was just getting to bed at ^^^^^ that time!

Today is full of meh but is going ok I guess. It's been raining all day, so the shorts and t shirt look will go well on the commute home.

halfway through watching iron man 3 again,
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!