Woolwich

rubertoe
rubertoe Posts: 3,994
edited May 2013 in Commuting chat
Now, I wasn't going to start a thread.

But I have seen that one has been started in BB and not being a regular visitor and having seen some of the posts that are made there, I thought I would get a much more balanced view from the guys/girls here.

First, I will not be speculating as to what happened, but a terrible crime has been committed in broad day light on what is a busy street and first and foremost my thoughts are with the victims and those that had to witness such appalling acts of violence.

Second, what drives young men to do such horrible things to another human being?

Now I am not easily shocked, but the ITV video is very disturbing and actually makes me feel a bit sick.

Regardless of the stupidity of Emma Way and her issues this week, the world can be a very messed up place sometimes and it makes a me a little bit sad.
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills

Comments

• nich
    nich Posts: 888
    Not really sure what to make of it - just feel a bit empty and sad about it.

It just reminds me how fragile life is I guess. I don't think it's an issue that will ever be fixed, some people are just crazy.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,765
    rubertoe wrote:
    the world can be a very messed up place sometimes and it makes a me a little bit sad.
    This, unfortunately. No rational explanation.
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    One of the weirdest things I have heard or seen of. Seems to be utterly mad. Very sad and RIP to the poor victim.
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    fairly grim stuff, lets wait and see what happened in time, but yes really grim stuff.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I'm speechless, I saw the footage of him talking to the camera, his hands were so red....

I feel sick.

I don't know what the Country needs to do, but it needs to do something about people who seek to insight hatred towards the Country and its people while within the Country - their actions lead to extremes like this (and it isn't about freedom of speech or a right to say it).

Just so very sickening. I'm actually upset.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game