Personalised cycle jersey for team charity ride

kelsen
kelsen Posts: 2,003
edited May 2013 in Commuting chat
Any recommendations? It will be a bulk order of approx 15 jerseys. Had some done before but the quality wasn't great.

Comments

• bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    used Owayo before, seemed reasonable.
  • mrc1
    mrc1 Posts: 852
    Wildoo were good when we used them. Do the design work for you and unless its changed their minimum order is 12 so you should be fine with 15.
    http://www.ledomestiquetours.co.uk

Le Domestique Tours - Bespoke cycling experiences with unrivalled supported riding, knowledge and expertise.

Ciocc Extro - FCN 1
  • kelsen
    Cheers guys. I have passed those links over to the marketing elves.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,765
    MRS said Gore were very good dealing with his TCT tops. I don't know how many he had to order though.
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Kalas were OK, Foska will also do it for you and sell direct through their online shop for you.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    There was one site i found that went a bit further and did all the money collecting and distribution as well which saves a headache.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Sounds like foska.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    havent arranged myself but i have a top from Olwayo/Owayo which someone else sorted out and it's quite good quality.

Have you considered pro-stickers too? Available from Pegatin
    FCN = 4
  • kelsen
    MTB-Idle wrote:
    14 nodders* on hybrids and MTBs with pro-stickers? I think the sight would make me weep with despair! :cry:

*Excluding me of course as I will look the archetypal professional roadie right down to the arms of my shades over the helmet straps
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Veronese68 wrote:
    MRS said Gore were very good dealing with his TCT tops. I don't know how many he had to order though.

Yup - Image Scotland did the printing - very professional
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • mpdouglas
    mpdouglas Posts: 220
    I second Champ-Sys. They did a small run of corporate/charity branded stuff for my work's Ride Across Britain team. Good quality kit and prompt service.
    "The Flying Scot"
    Commute - Boardman CXR 9.4 Di2
    Sunday Best - Canyon Ultimate SLX Disc w/ DuraAce Di2
  • lastant
    lastant Posts: 526
    MTB-Idle wrote:

Are they new? Didn't spot them last summer when I was looking for some of these - ended up buying from Flandria Bikes, will do a pack of ten vinyl stickers (mix and match if you want light and dark) for £12.00 or 20 for £15.00.
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)