Tarmac SL4 \build

crashvictim
crashvictim Posts: 5
edited May 2013 in Your road bikes
This is my 2013 Tarmac SL4, when it arrived I took everything of then rebuilt it,

Bikeagainstwall_zps8995d659.jpg

The spec list so far is,

2013 Tarmac SL4 58cm frame and fork
Easton EA90 stem
Specialized S-Works carbon bars
Dura Ace 7900 STI
Lizard Skins Bar tape
Fizik Antares braided saddle
Enve carbon seatpost custom painted to match frame
Dura Ace 9000 Brakes
Dura Ace 7900 F Mech
Dura Ace 7800 R Mech
Dura Ace 7900 Cassette
Specialized S-Works chainset Custom painted to match frame
Praxis works Chainrings
DT Swiss 240 hubs 28 hole laced with Sapin CX rays spokes to Stans Alpha rims and Hutchinson Atom tubeless tyres.
Speedplay zero peddals with Ti axles
S-Works carbon bottle cage
14lb11oz with cadence sensor garmin mount bottle cage and pump bracket.
crankspainted_zps3c0ef6cb.jpg

Comments

• halfround
    halfround Posts: 44
    Very nice bike. Spacers under stem only down point, I can see !
  • Many thanks but due to a bike crash in my youth and the problems i now have with my back the spacers are going to have to stay under the stem and when I get happy with position the top will be trimmed.
  • lovestheclimb
    lovestheclimb Posts: 483
    Looks great, only thing I don't think goes are the Praxis rings, I know they shift well but I think all black flat rings like sram red ones or s works rings would make the bike look even better.
    where did you get your cranks resprayed?
    what version were they before? the current new ones or older?
  • I agree with you 100% about the rings I had ordered all black but the importer had run out, and had no plans to order any more in, I had hoped to get them anodized but they have steel pins in so may get them painted. The cranks were gloss in finish with large with large white logos on.
  • More to the point im surprised no one has slagged off my saddle as it has white panels on or the older Dura ace rear mech I have been planing on replacing cos its just too silver and they really bug me.