Sitting in Saturday (I blame wiggle)

97th choice
97th choice Posts: 2,222
edited May 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Jeremy Kyle rejects.

Up at the crack of doom because better half is on early shift, so I can make her breakfast, kiss her cheek and then after she has left, fit the secretly purchased dropper post to my trance. Following that there will be domestic drudgery and much angst if my charge spoon does not turn up!

Flipping glad I got some cycling in yesterday because then weather is looking very grim.

Onwards, to a 40 deg light wash and hoovering the stairs.
Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
Radon ZR 27.5 Race
Btwin Alur700
Merida CX500

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    If she is up anyway, why doesn't she make you breakfast?

morning hoop jockeys

Head is feeling the pain after the fun in the pub last night. Today is do some work and fit a bike ride in then later a few friends are over for dinner - so further drink will be consumed.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Hopefully, gonna hit 4 of the 5 trails today (If the gear cable holds up), the 5th is currently being done up for DH.

Some film watching and a trip to sisters house is also on the cards
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Felchers of the crud.

40 degrees in the stan today i sh1t thee not!!!

Measuring and mapping dents in a poorly war machine, that is as good as the shizzle i do gets. Gonna go really mad and take some photos of it later!!!

In other news, come on yoooooooooo cobblers!!!!!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Off for a ride in Danbury then out in London for best mates 21st. Happy days
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts

not much planned today, just turned some bacons and eggs into the contents of my belly.

got to go and change some foreign money into england money and pay for a knife i bought yesterday and apart from that, im probably going to spend the day walking.
  • 97th choice
    Still no charge spoon, I feel a daily mail moment coming on.

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    Drove to the garage today, turns out they can't fit me in :roll: Bloke had a brief look and said just keep checking the coolant, so I will. Later I'm off to Skoda to talk about their offers.

Whilst in Tesco, the tannoy read out 4 different registration plates (sadly not mine) asking to come to reception. Turns out that an old man in an automatic was parking his car, and accidentally shot forwards, smashing in between cars which went everywhere.
    After the initial Nelson 'HA HA!' I then saw the old man being helped into an ambulance, looking pale as a ghost and visibly shaken. Made me feel bad, as he probably now realises that his driving 'career' is over, and that must be a really bad sign that you're getting old. Poor bugger.

Anywho, I want a new car.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • 97th choice
    See if he will sell you his Volvo/Honda/rover on the cheap, it's probably only got 3k on it.

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Just woken up on the sofa here. Leaden grey skies and rain, rain, rain. :cry:
  • Kowalski675

Is it likely to arrive on a Saturday? Most mail order businesses only use mon-fri delivery (Saturday courier company deliveries cost a fortune).
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    See if he will sell you his Volvo/Honda/rover on the cheap, it's probably only got 3k on it.
    Looking at the front of it, it'll be going straight to the scrap yard! Including the brand new Mazda that took the brunt of his crash :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • 97th choice

Is it likely to arrive on a Saturday? Most mail order businesses only use mon-fri delivery (Saturday courier company deliveries cost a fortune).

Carrier is royal mail, although hey have no info when I put the tracking number in.

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Afternoon Rejects,

Woke up this morning with legs still aching from the little race I had on the way home with a couple of roadie types. Just couldn't resist a challenge when I realised they just had to try and get past me on my flat bar, flat pedal machine. Just as well I left them behind really as one of them was a burd, but pretty fast for one. Pity she was a bit of a munter with huge thighs :P

Bike kit washed and had a quick fettling of bikes. The rest of the day has involved laziness and supping of coffee/reading bike mags/doing as little as possible.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • 97th choice
    The evening beckons! India pale ale, steaks, red wine and snoring!!!!!

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Kowalski675
    Enough about the wife, what are your plans? :wink:
  • unquestioned
    unquestioned Posts: 172
    I'm blaming wiggle because they haven't sent my new rear brake, just the front.