CWNT is doing the Lighthouse challenge

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited May 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Pay me you whores!

So, in about 7 weeks time, I'll be doing the Microgaming Lighthouse challenge. It's a 100 mile ride, 2,000m climbing, around the coast of the IOM, going to each of the 7 main lighthouses along the way.

I appreciate it's a roadie event, which makes it both bogus and ghey, to the max etc. But it's still a pretty big challenge. I'm aiming for a time around 6hrs, which would put me towards the top of the field. Not sure how realistic that is, but we'll soon find out.

I'm raising funds for the Cardiomyopathy association, and PokerStars are going to match any fundraising I do (up to £250).

If anyone fancies being generous, and putting in a couple of quid, please feel free to do so.

http://www.justgiving.com/Matthew-Beastall

Cheers homos.

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    As it's for the Big mans charity and its friday, here have a "Lady"
    But It is Ghey and it aint proper riding youy lycra clad deserter!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    so does this invole climbing up the Lighthouses and then absailing down the out side before riding to the next and repeat?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    As it's for the Big mans charity and its friday, here have a "Lady"
    But It is Ghey and it aint proper riding youy lycra clad deserter!

I know and I will flog myself as penance.
    Cheers for the donation.
    nicklouse wrote:
    so does this invole climbing up the Lighthouses and then absailing down the out side before riding to the next and repeat?

No, but if it did, I think it would be the most awesome event ever.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    to right it would.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown