Cant see the wood for the trees, Help!!

Re-Cycle
Re-Cycle Posts: 83
edited May 2013 in MTB general
Hi,
New to the forum after hovering as a guest. I was hoping to get some advice I currently have a Boardman Team H/T but am looking to venture into the world of full suspension. I ride mainly trails and cross country, venturing into parks every now and again but whilst I may do a little jump here on there and the odd steep drop in, I don't need anything that will be able to clear 10 double decker buses or anything that will go downhill at light speed without falling to bits. I have read some of the magazines and read the trail bike of the year 2013 reviews but I am trying to make the jump into full sus as wallet friendly as possible. I have been looking at flee bay and cycle shops for last years models etc but the problem is they all seem to be 26ers, and ideally id like either a 650b or 29er. Has anyone any suggestions what could start to look at. I am not to concerned about the spec of the gears or brakes as I have a set of juicy carbons and a 2 x 10 speed SRAM gear set up that I can use as an upgrade. I also have a dropper post so in the main I am looking for is a decent frame, forks and sus.
Any suggestions greatly received.

Comments