Please enter my survey, and you could win a £50 voucher!

cyfac
cyfac Posts: 5
Hi everyone,

I need your help!

I'm exploring how many of you would like to take part in an overseas event - and why you're motivated to do so. I'd be really greatful if you could complete a very short survey (it'll take 5mins!) and as an incentive I'll be giving one lucky entrant a £50 voucher from Wiggle (entranst close on Midnight May 19th).

To complete the survey please go the the following page
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CSR72F7

Thanks for your help.
James

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Surveys get asked all the time james so I'm sure you'll get some responses but harvesting for emails is technically against the 'rules', so you may be told off for it, just a heads up on that one for you.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cyfac
    cyfac Posts: 5
    Hi Cleat,

Many apologies. Ive run a few surveys without an incentive among other groups with little response, so thought Id like to offer a little reward this time (esp as I know we could all do with something from Wiggle), but apologies if I've offended anyone.

And please be very assured that in no way am I using the email details for anything else. And of course people can complete the survey without adding any email or personal info - I just want to understand how many cyclists wish to compete in overseas events

thanks for your help
    james