Dyfi Enduro 2013 Video

JohnTudor
JohnTudor Posts: 20
edited May 2013 in Your pics and vids
Footage from the Dyfi Enduro 2013 800+ riders took part in this years event, it stayed dry by the fret of rain was there, the route was very muddy in places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nCZYC_S27Y

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    looks really fun

not sure my bike could hack the terrain thou
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Dude you cut too much of the good stuff, like at 3.07 as you drop in would be sweet to watch again, although to be fair I bet from a chest cam it'd look pretty tame compared to how it looks when you're actually riding it, no, my big gripe is 6.10 you've cut out the best bit of the WC descent :shock:

Nice video though!

Was a good day though, great trails, and my plan of pootling around towards the back worked sweet, I had to hang a bit too much at times so I didn't leave the cousin behind on the climbs, but the descents are so much emptier. This year was probably the most fun I've ever had doing it :lol:
  • JohnTudor
    JohnTudor Posts: 20
    Thanks the comments Fellas, Yeah it was a great day, I tried to record all of the ride but found I was running out of batteries and lost the WC decent part to the camera turning off, I saved a bit of battery power for the end, but that's why some of the best downhill bits aren't there, next time I won't record so much of the uphills, there was about three other parts that were fast flowing and I wish I had caught. :roll: