Leg Cocking

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    My opinion of you has sunk to its lowest level yet (and thats low) - How can you watch that shyte?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    I never watch the stuff I post on here - I just wait for a reaction and if its good I watch it - I use you all as my private 'food tasters' :lol:

Sounds great though - i'll watch it now. :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Stewpot407
    Stewpot407 Posts: 97
    PMSL !!!!
    An aging Trek 5500 OCLV
    Not so aging Pina Dogma (AK61)
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    For me, once the sublime acting tallents of Shatner and Nimoy were lost, the show was finished :cry:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    And the amount of times Commander Riker pulls the front of his jersey down as it has ridden up 'cos of his belly :D

Must have bought his jersey from Mavic :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,412
    My opinion of you has sunk to its lowest level yet (and thats low) - How can you watch that shyte?
    I used to watch it....
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    I used to watch it....

I can tell... you have thrown the chips down and this time, i'm not going to bite. So there. Useless wasn't it? Hows Croydon - when are you going to be arrested for burning down a furniture store 'cos you were bored?
  • team47b
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdgRx94W5ko

can't wait!

If only we had a cinema :shock:

If you'd lent us more money last time it wouldn't have closed down, not coming over here stealing our cinemas UKIP votin' scum, show us the money :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    If you'd lent us more money... last time it wouldn't have closed down, not coming over here stealing our cinemas UKIP votin' scum, show us the money :D

Who is 'you' in that statement ?
    Which tw4t voted UKIP* ?
    'Lent you more money' - for what did we lend money for ?

*Seanocon...Sean O'Connor ? Ah ha, bet he voted UKIP. That would be ironic but then so is Croydon. Been there, smashing, lovely great. Won't go back. Refuse to go back. Don't make me go there. F*ck off, i'm not going to Croydon. Mind you, one good thing came out of Croydon - My cream Mercedes :cry::cry::cry: . Just as well I got it out before the riots.
  • seanoconn
    team47b wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdgRx94W5ko

can't wait!

If only we had a cinema :shock:

If you'd lent us more money last time it wouldn't have closed down, not coming over here stealing our cinemas UKIP votin' scum, show us the money :D
    PM me if you're interested in having an unlimited supply of the latest releases at your fingertips. I'm assuming you have broadband in Portugal? For legal reasons I'm obviously lying.

I did offer the same courtesy to another forum member but was accused of being a mucky pup and peddling smut. My offer has nothing whatsoever to do with dodgy munters!
  • seanoconn
    team47b wrote:
    If you'd lent us more money... last time it wouldn't have closed down, not coming over here stealing our cinemas UKIP votin' scum, show us the money :D

Who is 'you' in that statement ?
    Which tw4t voted UKIP* ?
    'Lent you more money' - for what did we lend money for ?

*Seanocon...Sean O'Connor ? Ah ha, bet he voted UKIP. That would be ironic but then so is Croydon. Been there, smashing, lovely great. Won't go back. Refuse to go back. Don't make me go there. F*ck off, i'm not going to Croydon. Mind you, one good thing came out of Croydon - My cream Mercedes :cry::cry::cry: . Just as well I got it out before the riots.
    Unfortunately after my little spat with a furniture shop, my right to vote has been temporarily revoked :(

O'Connor?! My devilishly clever plan to disguise my name by omitting the last three letters has worked once again! You're no match for me....... John Brown!! * smiles triumphantly*
  • team47b
    @ Mr O'Connor - I obviously don't stream films via my mobile broadband but if I had a 'friend' who wanted even more dodgy web sites that have pre release films to stream maybe he/she would be interested in receiving a list via a PM. :wink:

@ R AKA John - by 'you' I meant the UK, as long as 'you' are allowed to stay in Europe 'you' can lend us some more dosh as we seem to have spent all the last lot on decent roads.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    @ Mr O'Connor - I obviously don't stream films via my mobile broadband but if I had a 'friend' who wanted even more dodgy web sites that have pre release films to stream maybe he/she would be interested in receiving a list via a PM. :wink:

@ R AKA John - by 'you' I meant the UK, as long as 'you' are allowed to stay in Europe 'you' can lend us some more dosh as we seem to have spent all the last lot on decent roads with cobbled cycle paths and cactii to make them more interesting.

FTFY :D

The con - why don't you move to Swanlea or Dratford ? there is a lovely camp made up of friendly travelling people just as you come off the M25 and head into Swanlea. Dratford has a few empty sheds due to the dwindling FoMoCo factory. Cheap rent.

T47b - you're Russian KGB/British Mi3 pension and low running costs for your car should mean you have plenty of spare cash, you got a bloody cheek.

Don't go away you lot - I must do the washing up* and then i'll be back.
    * Well, that is i have to whip the boys I dragged over from Africa who live in my 8 x 4 shed.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921