Thursday Morning version 9.5.13

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited May 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers.

Been at work an hour now and had a snooze so thought its time to say good morning. Another pre midday finish so chance to catch up on some moving stuff type work.

Productive day had yesterday and Meemaa all good apparently. Also had a productive chat with my manager who is going to push me forward for an instructor drivers position and get me on some training schemes for management programmes.

Anyway....if the good lord spares us and the creeks dont rise i shall chat later when the forum goes into meltdown because theres a girl about
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Gazlar, morning twunts!

Another sunny day in the stan, got a day of meh and sweating like a train driver in a spelling test!

Onwards to dusty bogies and the occasional attack of the runs!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I have all the parts I need to fix my Pikes now, it all arrived yesterday. All I need now is time to do it! I'm off to Bury straight after work for more work, so will have to hope there's time when I get home after that. can't find any isopropyl alcohol anywhere for love nor money!

Need to get my application finished today, so I'll be doing that at work.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning / afternoon all.....

tis my day of birth +32 years......

had bacons so good start to the morning followed by footering about in the ute to go do a site visit for tendering purposes.... a nice drive by the coast was had... now to head home and go out for a slap up feed :wink:

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    rgliniany wrote:

Spring-chicken.

Mornin' droogs

Another hectic day in work ahead (which makes a change) as not only do I have some welding to finish for visitors, but the engineers are finally turning up to mend my mecha/death ray combo (finally!!). Next week I can continue doing proper work. Boom!

Today is my Friday - for tomorrow I'm going to Wales for reasons rally. I may pack the bike and do a few laps of the stage, because I haven't ridden since Monday, and I miss it so. If it's raining however, I may just Walk instead.

Onwards! To caffiene! And.... s**t, the'yre here already!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Happy birthday rgliniany

Today is meetings and excel hell - just like most other days! Legs are sore after a decent run yesterday morning and a quick spin with the lads turned into 41 mile race, all good fun
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    rgliniany wrote:
    morning / afternoon all.....

Happy birthday!

Morning mongs,

Today is 30 years since I fell out of the vag.

The lady is currently making me a fry up, this makes me happy.

TKM - got mine from Maplin as its used for cleaning computer bits. I did ask in Boots, but they looked at me like I was a crackwhore.

Later
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Happy Birthday to the two older folk!

Cheers ste-t, I've been meaning to check there, but keep forgetting. I'll have a look online see if they have any in stock. They're just around the corner from work, so that's helpful.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Yeah happy birthday and all of that guys
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all and happy birthday to those who need it :D

i'm having fun this morning reading the abusive messages i'm getting from said bike seller :lol:

other than that, I've got a faily busy day, the bike's in the car so i'm going for a ride straight from work and then i'm going to drink some wine and eat pizza at home later.

I did briefly consider adding miss cmc as a friend on fb last night but then decided the 2 stalkers she already has are more than enough from the crud :lol:

laters
  • Gazlar
    She added me when she was giving me a stalking. But its ok i slammed it in the door of the freezer and it soon went down
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    happy buffday to people who need it.

Good morning monkey poo flingers.

Today is work then relax, legs still aching from riding on Tuesday, so giving them another day to sort it out then give them a spin tomorrow.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Greetings from the wrong side peoples.

Wishes of the birth to you both.

Today i will be mainly ticking boxes then sacking someone, its not pre determined or nuffin ;)

Coffee's been had, sausage was eaten, now to wait till lunch for awesome deli stuffs.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    today im working till 12, then im off to barcelona for the weekend.

on the downside i have a cracked upper link on the nomad, and an xt brake that won't bleed, but ill worry about that next week.
  • Gazlar
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Today i will be mainly ticking boxes then sacking someone, its not pre determined or nuffin ;)

sausage was eaten,

I suppose thats one way for an employee to keep their job
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Oh, happy birthday peeps up there.

Rode the bike for the first time in ages, work will hopefully be super slow and easy...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Morning people of the crud

Best wishes and all that for those who graced this earth on this very day

Another day of work meh will be had today, not starting until 2 though today, this just gives me enough time to squeeze a ride in.

I am deffinatley riding more these days but my overall fitness does not seem to be getting better, but I suppose when you get past 40 that's what tends to happen. No bacon today had too much drink and barbecued stuffs at weekend so need to be vigilant.

Dad turned up on Monday and drank the house dry, I knew it was going to be a bad one when I had to turn the shed over too find a bottle of baileys I put in at Xmas because there was nothing else too drink.

Later folks
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Two nights out in succession in the middle of the week.. Feeling it now. So, so sleepy. No bike related fun 'till the weekend for me either. Oh well.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

And Hippy Burpday to those celebrating today.

Well, today is going to be a bit of a failure. Guy who's fitting the new internal doors "might" turn up this afternoon... Which means I can't go anywhere or pretty much do anything today. :x

As the next door to be fitted is one of the ones to the kitchen, I can't use it as my workshop to get some fettling done - weather's not looking too clever for outside work.

I'll stream the Giro later and will raid the fridge, but feel like I'm wasting the day. :cry:
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Why was the sun out in Cardiff this morning but it's raining in Swansea? FML. Still a minion short on the team. She came in and I sent her home (this is unlike me as illness is weakness in my eyes) as no one else wanted to catch it. So looking forward to spending Saturday in the office dealing with all my work that I am not getting done today.

In order to stem the aggression I will be at the gym tonight doing something mindless to stop me thinking about work. And before you say it Waylander - I'm not going to ride my bike so you can practice stalking me!

More housemate fun last night. Girl Housemate went out yesterday after work. As many drinks were consumed at 11.30pm she proceeded to hammer down our front door and shout to be let in, mainly because she had lost her handbag so had no keys, money or phone to pay the taxi that was outside. She cannot remember where she had been last night and so has no idea where her bag may be. The domestic started shortly after the idiot bf let her in the front door and carried on through most of the night, only to be restarted at about 7am.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    it's ok there is no sun this way anymore.. and as for the house mates.. thick black bin bags work welll as body bags!

See i've been told off before i can even comment! so unfair i tell you :P
  • MissCMC
    Know your place. Back in the rocking chair!
  • Thewaylander
    Mmmm pasta and meatball bake nom...

I really need to buy a rocking chair if i keep getting told to get back in... but i got the slippers :)
  • Gazlar
    If you keep being told to get back in and you forget you have a rocking chair, I'm sure thats an indcation of early onset Alzheimers.

On the bright side it does mean you get to make new friends every day
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    friends? what are those then?
  • Gazlar
    Ahh is this you then BeeRiy

kjjaj22613.jpg
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Happy Birthday to u two

Right now that's out of the way.... I became a millionaire today!

But only after picking up currency for Bali 6.6 million rupiahs :roll:

It's wet up here and over in Macc Forest where we were going cycling so plans cancelled .
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • MissCMC
    Yeah he doesn't have friends, he just stalks people.
  • Gazlar
    I agree, although pot, kettle, black comes to mind, I suppose at least your stalking intentions were pure and motivated by a shyness and a nervousness from the aura I created by putting myself on such a pedestal.

roughly translated as you were too scared to say hi because you thought i was a gobshite :)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Gosh how true. You have that spot on! :)
  • Gazlar
    Well at least you regard me as an inciteful gobshite
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp