Seymour Avenue, Ohio

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited May 2013 in The cake stop
This whole captive thing in Ohio has to make you wonder. 10 years. 10 years held captive in an urban area with neighbours closeby. How could you conceal people for 10 years? What kind of a society!!

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I suppose if you have a underground chamber to your home it is obviously possible. I think there is a lot more to be revealed in this very sorry story.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    Latest report from the BBC suggest they were chained & roped - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22453361
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Ever been to Cleveland? Some of the most grindingly depressing scenes of urban deprivation I've ever seen
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I work in cleveland twice a year and am there soon, its mainly a working city with large businesses due to lower land costs I think.
    Ive always found the people to be wonderful, very welcoming and pleasant.
    The town has many upscale shops and bars, restaurants etc, im not saying it doesnt have lots of deprives areas as I tend to stay local to work and go out with the guys on the evenings but ive always loved it.
    Living MY dream.