Endura Hummvee 3/4 replacement

izthewiz
izthewiz Posts: 154
edited May 2013 in MTB buying advice
My old hummvees have gone west, but I've had good service from them in eight years. I'm after something of a similar length to cover my knobbly knees (sometimes with Kyle Straight pads), preferably with a liner, and tough enough to withstand my poor landing technique and subsequent soil sampling..... Should i just go for another pair of hummvees, or what else out there would you recommend that would do the same job? I'm hoping to pay less than £80, being a cheapskate.......
The only bad view from the saddle is of the point of impact rising rapidly to meet you.

Comments

• pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Izthewiz...from beyond the grave?
  • izthewiz
    ?Que?

Possibly not, I still have a pulse.... Sorry.

Strangely, I look just like my avatar. Are you headless too? :)
    The only bad view from the saddle is of the point of impact rising rapidly to meet you.
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    I'de stick with another pair of Hummvee's and they are well under £80
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    IztheWiz was a famous graffiti artist in New York during the seventies and eighties. Died last year maybe the year before.
  • izthewiz
    I wondered where in my subconcious the name came from, now I remember the book, Subway Art (1988) I had when I was a teenager, that's where it's from. I think I've still got it - I'll have to dig it out again.
    Thanks for the memories!